How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Show/Hide Feature on Forms

The current show/hide feature on forms only allows for a condition or always. In the classic version, it allowed the user to collapse or open a section when that section was needed to be viewed. This allowed for ease of scrolling and viewing when dealing with a larger form. I do not see that ability in this feature and would like it.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Elizabeth Temple shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Justin, going on 6 months, and a seemingly simple feature in Classic is still not available in New. I don't know about everyone else, but at twice the cost, I've seem to have lost more than I'm getting. imho

• Justin Mauldin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Elizabeth,

The ability to collapse a section on a form in the new TrackVia system, as is the capability in our Classic system, is a great enhancement request. I have now officially filed that request with our product team for review for future system releases.

Your right, in the meantime, the work around would be to setup a show/hide rule to have that section show up when the condition is met.

We will be sure to follow up when this collapsing feature is added in the new platform.

Thanks,

Justin

Feedback and Knowledge Base