Got something that doesn't fit in the other forums?

Confusion as for API

Hi,

I read on support.trackvia.com that there is an API available, but it sems like that was for an older version. Is that true? I would love to have a Zendesk integration.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vincent JVincent J shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DJDJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Documentation for the API can be found at developer.trackvia.com. Included are downloadable SDKs for Java, Ruby, Python and PHP, as well as FAQs, tutorials and a playground to test out API calls.

• Jake MarwilJake Marwil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vincent,

We wanted to let you know that we have now integrated TrackVia with zapier. Zapier allows you to connect apps with each other to easily move data between them. Zendesk is a supported app on zapier, so you will be able to connect your TrackVia account with your Zendesk account. For a list of apps you can connect TrackVia to, you can check out this page, https://zapier.com/zapbook/apps/. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Jake

• Jake MarwilJake Marwil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Vincent,

You are correct. The support.trackvia.com URL and the API mentioned is for our Classic product. However, we are working on releasing an API for TrackVia, which should be available late summer. Be on the lookout for updates!

Regards,

Jake

Feedback and Knowledge Base