Building an app:
(make sure to read Getting Started first!)
You have a couple ways to get started, you can either upload a spreadsheet, or build an app from scratch. Either way, you'll be up and running in minutes.
If you have no apps in your account, you will be given the opportunity to upload a spreadsheet or build an app from scratch.
Uploading a Spreadsheet
- From the welcome screen, choose "Start using an excel spreadsheet"
- On the next screen, you can either drag and drop an excel file from your desktop, or use the simple uploader link below.
- Once you've uploaded your file, the system will import the file and create an app based on the information in the spreadsheet. When done, the system will present a Dashboard including a Form, Grid View and Chart.
- You will also receive a confirmation email stating the import was successful and how many rows were added to your table
Building From Scratch
- Click on the drop down menu to the left of the Admin icon in the navigation bar
- Select 'All Applications'
- Click the 'Add a New App' button
- Pick a name for your app, click 'next'