With this latest release, Enterprise customers can use a new view type called swimlanes. Lanes are great for managing tasks. They are made up of lanes and cards. Lanes are determined by a dropdown field and any field can be used as a label for the cards. Dragging a card between the lanes will change the dropdown value for the record. Learn more in this Knowledge Base Article!
Extended Custom Branding
With this latest release, Enterprise+ customers can extend their UI branding themes to:
TrackVia emails (welcome, forgot password, triggered notifications)
- Overwrite references to "TrackVia" in the body and from name of emails
- Extend custom colors and logos to emails
- Overwrite "TrackVia" name in the browser title tab
- Use a custom Favicon image
With the latest Desktop, iOS, and Android release you have the ability to Capture the Location at which Records are Created.
New Location at Creation Field Type
- Add a Location at Creation field to your table to get started.
- Set Location Capture to required specifically for your mobile users!
- Add the field to a form and enable location services to start Geotagging records!
- View and filter location data that you have captured!
- Open records and get one tap directions!
If you need any help enabling this new feature please check out this Help Article or contact our customer success team.