How-to questions

Hi! Don’t forget to take a look in the Knowledge Base for answers to common questions :)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. integrate a google map?

Put in a google map, with multiple locations.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. print a dashboard

I am new to TrakVia and have enjoyed using it for our application, but I have a superb dashboard, which I would like to send to all executives every 15 days, but seems there is currenly no way to print dashboard. I have to print each view individually, which is time consuming. Wish we can print from Dashboard and further if I can automate it to send it out to people with email address (non track via users) every 15 days, that would be fantastic!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How can I share a dashboard?

I have several tables and views saved within one rolled up dashboard. I would like to share this dashboard via email weekly with our team. Is there a way to share dashboards? Or does anyone have a creative idea for sharing more than one view?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is there a way to set up user dashboards to just show the records of the user?

I have 4 sales guys and want to be able to use the same views for each on their dash but only have their files come up.

Currently they have 6 views with 6 filters to allocate files to each of them (so 24 views with 24 filters built to make it work)

Is there a way to set up a master dashboard which everyone logs into and they just see the files they are working on without having to replicate the whole setup for each user?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a dashboard with pull down menu

I have 4 tables (Clients, Projects, Notes, Tasks). I want to create one Dashboard that, from a pulldown menu, I select a client, and have the projects, notes, and tasks associated with it show up below it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Section Headers on Dashboards

I would like to be able to add a Section Header on dashboards. For Example: a current dashboard may contain data for 3 different pieces of data that belongs to one site. I want to be able to TITLE the sections - Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, so that when paging down the dashboard there is a specific division between the data.

The issue is that if I create a dashboard for each site with each piece of data I will have 18 different dashboards and that's just unwieldy to manage. Also, only 4 + 1 tab shows across…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. why are my app dashboard barcharts different to my actual dashboard barcharts?

I've created various status barchart views for one of my apps on my computer and added to a dashboard. On the computer they look great. When I view them on my ipad most of the funtionality has been removed and they don;t match what I see on my computer.

Is tehr a reason for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do you get the Website to show up in a Dashboard? When I add one it is just blank but it does link to the website if clicked?

How do you get the Website to show up in a Dashboard? When I add one it is just blank but it does link to the website if clicked?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base