Delete a field from a table
I'm in the process of creating a new table from scratch. How do I delete a field from a table? I couldn't find the info in the FAQ.
I was using IE and when I hovered over the field and didn't see the X. I did see a grey box but the X didn't show up. I'm using Chrome now and I do see it. Thank you.
Thank you for reaching out! To delete a field from a table, you would need to follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the table you wish to delete a field from
2. Click on the 'View Options' menu in the top right corner that looks like 3 horizontal lines stacked together, and select 'Edit Table'.
3. Hover over the field you wish to delete
4. Click on the 'X' mark on the right from that field name
5. Save your table by clicking 'Save' in the top right corner of the page
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or call into our Support line directly at 1 (800) 673 3302, we are happy to assist! Our Hours of Operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM MST.