How can I embed a form?

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jessica Burley (Colors Bottles) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This can be accomplished by integrating TrackVia with a third party application through Zapier. We have customers that use an application called Wufoo for public online forms. You can read more about how to accomplish this at http://help.trackvia.com/knowledgebase/articles/406939-working-with-zapier. We recommend viewing the article 'Connecting Wufoo to TrackVia' (http://help.trackvia.com/knowledgebase/articles/430317-connecting-wufoo-to-trackvia).

However, you are not limited to using Wufoo. There are multiple "Forms" applications that integrate with Zapier, which means you can integrate them with TrackVia.

A tool to create and embed a Form on your site is not a project on our near-term roadmap. We recommend voting for this feature if you would like us to develop it! Because the Classic platform has the feature does not guarantee it will be a feature on the new TrackVia application.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jake,

This feature was available in previous versions of TrackVia, what's the status?

• Jake Marwil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jessica,

Are you wanting to embed a TrackVia form onto your own website? If so, web form capability is set to be coming out early next year. Unfortunately there is no workaround in the meantime.

If you are trying to pull a form from an outside website into TrackVia, you have the ability to insert a website link into a dashboard, which will display the website on your dashboard.

If you are referencing embedding a form differently, please let us know. We are happy to help!

Regards,

Jake

Feedback and Knowledge Base