How do I...?

Is there a similar feature in Trackvia Express as the document merge function in Trackvia Classic?

I currently use the document merge function in Trackvia Classic for exporting to MS Word templates and am looking for similar functionality in Express.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add me to the list of needing document merge. This is perhaps the most critical function in my system. Zapier and WebMerge are not viable options,

• Julio Guerra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an essential function for database management. I does not appear that this is in a "planning mode" and you have just "solved" the situation by referring us out to another website.

Please put this function back into Trackvia. Classic users know how well it works and how important it has become.

Thank you.

• C McGee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the 100+ people in my business to the group of BRING DOC MERGE feature back supporters! This has to come sooner than later.

• Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list of those wanting the document merge feature. Why have we lost this functionality? AND why weren't we told that we would be losing this feature? This feature is essential for my day to day work and I also use it multiple times daily Many, many hours have gone into setting this up and not having this function is essential. AGAIN: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put this on the radar to complete prior to July 2017. Thanks.

• Lee Waronker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list of those wanting the document merge feature. Most of our office use this feature multiple times daily to the point it is one of the features that we have based our operation around. It took a lot of work to set up and not having this function will be difficult for us, as the Classic is being sunseted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put this on the radar to complete prior to July 2017. Thanks.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would rather have Document Merge back... Zapier cannot handle documents that include child records! Plus you need a Zapier account AND a WebMerge (or similar) account. More $$$.
    I assume this "enhancement request" has been removed from the list, as it has been almost two years, and the feature is still not included??

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion! While there currently is no document merge ability in the new TrackVia platform, we think this is a great idea for the future. I would be happy to submit your enhancement request along to our product development team for future implementation.

In the meantime, we recommend using Zapier integration to connect your TrackVia account to a WebMerge account. You can find more information here: https://zapier.com/zapbook/webmerge/

Regards,

Alex

Feedback and Knowledge Base