How-to questions

Hi! Don’t forget to take a look in the Knowledge Base for answers to common questions :)

How do I...?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there a way to set up user dashboards to just show the records of the user?

I have 4 sales guys and want to be able to use the same views for each on their dash but only have their files come up.

Currently they have 6 views with 6 filters to allocate files to each of them (so 24 views with 24 filters built to make it work)

Is there a way to set up a master dashboard which everyone logs into and they just see the files they are working on without having to replicate the whole setup for each user?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How can I share a dashboard?

I have several tables and views saved within one rolled up dashboard. I would like to share this dashboard via email weekly with our team. Is there a way to share dashboards? Or does anyone have a creative idea for sharing more than one view?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. print a dashboard

I am new to TrakVia and have enjoyed using it for our application, but I have a superb dashboard, which I would like to send to all executives every 15 days, but seems there is currenly no way to print dashboard. I have to print each view individually, which is time consuming. Wish we can print from Dashboard and further if I can automate it to send it out to people with email address (non track via users) every 15 days, that would be fantastic!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Section Headers on Dashboards

I would like to be able to add a Section Header on dashboards. For Example: a current dashboard may contain data for 3 different pieces of data that belongs to one site. I want to be able to TITLE the sections - Section 1, Section 2, Section 3, so that when paging down the dashboard there is a specific division between the data.

The issue is that if I create a dashboard for each site with each piece of data I will have 18 different dashboards and that's just unwieldy to manage. Also, only 4 + 1 tab shows across…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do you get the Website to show up in a Dashboard? When I add one it is just blank but it does link to the website if clicked?

How do you get the Website to show up in a Dashboard? When I add one it is just blank but it does link to the website if clicked?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  dashboards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a dashboard with pull down menu

I have 4 tables (Clients, Projects, Notes, Tasks). I want to create one Dashboard that, from a pulldown menu, I select a client, and have the projects, notes, and tasks associated with it show up below it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why are my app dashboard barcharts different to my actual dashboard barcharts?

I've created various status barchart views for one of my apps on my computer and added to a dashboard. On the computer they look great. When I view them on my ipad most of the funtionality has been removed and they don;t match what I see on my computer.

Is tehr a reason for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. integrate a google map?

Put in a google map, with multiple locations.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

How-to questions

Feedback and Knowledge Base