I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Admin View of all Notifications and Share Views

Ability to display all Notifications and Share Views created by any user to the Admin (or Super Admins) users. Include an option to mute individual or all notifications and modify/delete notifications and views.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View sort

I have created a view and sorted it for a "preferred parent view" on a form. However, in the form, the view is no longer sorted...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field is a duplication and leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

I would like to see a time only field. the Date and Time field leads to errors when dates are entered incorrectly.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stacked Bar Chart doesn't resize when items removed

When I create a stacked bar chart I would anticipate the chart resizing itself when an item is removed/unchecked in the legend. All that happens is that it disappears from the chart leaving a gap. This a) looks odd and b) doesn't help me read off the value of remaining items. I'm not really sure what purpose this feature achieves right now.
    I have included a screenshot to illustrate my point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make links added to dashboard Shortcut Panel moveable

The dashboard shortcut panel is really useful but the one annoyance with it is that you have to carefully think through the order of your links as they aren't movable once created; I had to delete them all then recreate them in the order I wanted. Can you make then drag and drop?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The boxes

It is hard to see the boxes with the drop down arrows. Its very light, it would be better if the boxes popped out at me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support accented characters when exporting in CSV

When I export one of my view in CSV, I get :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description
    instead of :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. URL for uploaded images which can be used in webmerge via zapier

Currently when an image is submitted or a signature, etc, the field returns to Zapier the file name.

This unfortunately is not very useful. Ideally it should return a link to the file.

The reason for this is that with the link, zapier can pass this to webmerge and insert it into a document. Specifically, this is required to create a merged document with signatures. Without this feature capturing signatures is not all that helpful.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected
    2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)
    3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Group records in charts by weeks beginning Mondays

We track our production, etc, by the week, with the first day of the week as Monday. As it's currently set up, TrackVia's charts group by the week, with the first day as Sunday, and this offset means we are unable to view data summaries by the week

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. App Admin toolbar to stay visible until hidden

Depending on what I click, the app admin toolbar hides itself. This is frustrating when developing an app. Please make it "pinnable" so it stays put until I choose to hide it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. edit location for record

For the location (map) feature to be actually very useful it needs to allow for the placement of a location and editing of the location, as well as capturing the location from the device. When I capture a location on site with my phone it works great, but if I create a record offsite later I can't edit the location at all, so that record shows my office location - or actually none, since I turned off location services on my desktop to prevent that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding more info through Multi-select

Multi-select is quite nice, and is improving workflows for a lot of my clients. Thanks for adding this!

Would love to see the ability to choose a few fields from the join table to include in the multi select. That way the record created in the join table has all info required.

Situation: We're creating an Invoice record, using multi select to choose items from the Products table, which are added to our "Line Items" join table. A "Line Item" record contains the number field "Quantity"

Current process is to choose items with multi-select, save record. View for line item…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print & share detail behind Grouped Views

When using the Group format feature on a View, users like that they are able to drill down into the records that make up the group but they are unable to print or share the detail. I am also not able to collapse the details after I have expanded them on the view. It would be hugely beneficial to us to be able to first expand the detail (as it does today) but then have the ability to print, share, and export these records within the expanded view. We share data monthly with the applicable project owners and the only…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multi access level

Having an overlapping access level such as "Manager" in between the "Limited" and the "Administrator" user would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to not display the lock icon in read-only fields

It would be nice to be able to remove the lock option in read-only fields on forms. It's pretty large and unsightly, and I imagine there's a better way to indicate to the user that they cannot edit that field.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filtering by Dropdown: Include blanks with "Does not have this option selected"

Filtering based on drop-downs works well for the most part, but I keep coming into issues with this.

Currently, when filtering "{Dropdown} does have this option selected [dropdown option]", it only pulls through records where the dropdown isn't blank and has a different option than the one mentioned in the filter.

This forces the user to create a conditional group, where the option isn't selected OR the field is blank.

This isn't a big deal, until you start working with more complex filters with different conditional groups.

Really loved how this was done in Classic; with the ability to check…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It takes to long to load data

it took 40min to load information should only be 5min max

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Form printing

Printing forms is great feature. Unfortunately, the spacing between rows of fields AND sections of the form is so generous that my forms that should print on one page are being spread out over two pages.

When a section is hidden from the form because of the result of a show/hide rule, there is additional spacing where that section would have been if it weren't hidden.

Also, when a form has a "view section" the view section box is enormous whether there is one child record or several.

The form printing feature may be improved if the row spacing was…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Select a default form

I don't like the default form and I don't use the default...ever. When I'm in the form builder screen, I would like to have the ability to set a form as the default form.

Choosing my own default form would save me a few steps in having to go into the Roles and assign a form to a view every time I create a new view.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base