I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emailing Filtered Reports

Really like the ability to email reports - however, when a filter is applied to a view or report you can go through the process of emailing a report but it never comes through. I'm assuming this is a bug tied to the filtering.

If you could pull up a view, filter it by a field, and then email that filtered report that would be great.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to use TrackVia apps without logging in

Use Kerberos type authentication so users are already identified and can access TrackVia apps by clicking relevant link without stopping to log in every time (and keep track of yet another password).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Basic formatting in Paragraph text fields

The ability to apply basic formatting to paragraph fields would be a huge bonus. Bold/Italic/underline/font size/color would allow these fields to be much more functional for us.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. iOS - Searching views should return all matching items, not just records visible on the screen

When searching a view on the iOS mobile application, it appears to only return results that have been loaded in the view. Since the iPad only loads X number of items at a time (have to click "Tap to Load More"), I'm unable to search views with more then 25-50 records. When searching I would like the application to get the results from the server, not just the loaded items. A possible compromise would be to see the results from loaded items and give me a "Tap to Search All Records".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to rename dropdown options without having to delete them once.

Rename dropdown options!

Another easy to integrate → LOTS of benefit improvements! ^^

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Views should auto-refresh

Views should auto-refresh when changes are made or at a set interval

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More advanced import

I need these options ASAP:

1) If a field is blank: update with the info of the import file.
    If a field is not blank: DO NOT UPDATE

2) Checkbox field: Update with the options of the import file, but do DO NOT remove current checkboxes.
    e.g.
    A record has a field "checkboxes" with checks in: A, C. [B is empty]
    If I import a file with "checkboxes": 'B' it will return as: A, B, C.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Re-enable previously hidden dropdown options.

I deleted some dropdown menu options because I wanted to temporarely hide them. But now I cannot find them back in the dropdown-menu editor. Do I have to go check the DB, because I cannot find a list of all dropdown options I've ever used...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bulk edit a page

The ability to bulk edit/delete ALL my records is great when I create a filter, etc, etc, but I don't always want to take the extra step.

Instead I would like to see the ability to click a checkbox to select the records on one PAGE at a time.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Date Swimlanes for scheduling?

We find swimlanes very useful for organizing our production process. We'd like to see this feature expand into dates. It would be great to filter the view to a week or two, and then have 7-14 days of swimlanes to drag batches onto for scheduling.

Additionally, having the ability to add more info to the "record" identifier box would be huge.

Thanks!

Jon

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Top menu in desktop browsers should support smaller browser widths/resolutions

Depending on the name of the application and the width of your web browser on a desktop, the menu wraps causing display issues with the admin menu and the top of the page content.

This causes havoc when using TrackVia in a split screen (two browser windows across a single monitor). Depending on the name of your application it can cause problems between 960-1040px widths.

Attached image to show an example of the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dual Dashboard Names

I would like the ability of setting dual names to a dashboard:
    - One for an Admin view where I can add other information, such as: "RW" or "RO" to know this dashboard is for a certain group of users.
    - The end-user display name.

Currently, I only see the end-user display name, and if I name multiple dashboards the same name (for a consistent look and feel), its difficult to know which is which.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dropdown Menu Subheadings

I would like to see the ability to add subheadings to dropdown menus to better organize long lists of options

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Standard URL for page types

It would be nice when browsing a page to have a standard URL for that page with a describer at the end that you can exchange to view a different group of data. (i.e. http://trackvia.com/blah/blah/Page3). Exchanging "Page3" with "Page4" would give you the same layout but with the next group of data. This way it would be easy to create shortcuts for groups of data that you frequent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need notification emails with excel files attached

Notification emails should contain an excel file of specific records that triggered the notification

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gantt chart show no information label when you hover a bar

With every other view format when you hover a bar you can see information pop up, except for Gantt charts (first picture). With Gantt charts you can only see information pop up when you hover a bar in the chart preview (second picture).

The second thing, is it possible to get more detailed information when you hover a bar in a Gantt chart? In the preview of the Gantt chart I can see the months, but when I can see also dates its more practical and faster. Otherwise when I want to plan something in a Gantt chart I have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Increase the size of handles on scroll bars

Both Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars are hard to use. Navigation would be easier if these were widened.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base