I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Select a default form

I don't like the default form and I don't use the default...ever. When I'm in the form builder screen, I would like to have the ability to set a form as the default form.

Choosing my own default form would save me a few steps in having to go into the Roles and assign a form to a view every time I create a new view.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. use special characters with ischecked() formula

You cannot use any special characters in ischecked() like "/" or "("...

When trying:
    ischecked("A / B (C)",{Field})
    It says: "A \/ B \(C\)" does not exist.

When trying:
    ischecked("無い",{Field})
    It says: "\?\?" does not exist...

Please at least let me use the english characters like slashes and brackets........

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding additional reporting periods

It will better if we have reporting periods such as Current Quarter, Prior Quarter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto Showing of Child Views in a Form + Radio Button

I would like it if Child Views to appear when a new form is opened, not after selecting Save.

In my example we have creating safety forms in which a user needs to add photos, hazards and Sign on, but rather than creating all the fields we have created other tables and linked them in. However when the user starts a new form they don't see any of this until they save the form. It creates them confusion.
    Secondly they should be able to just click ADD JSEA Radio Button. UI wise Trackvia really needs radio buttons.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Upload multiple documents to one document field

Upload multiple documents to one document field. I hate having to add multiple fields for images, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to drag and drop in the sort feature

It would be nice to have the ability to drag your sort criteria up and down to change the order without x-ing out and redoing the whole sort window. For example, if you want to sort by date and then by company name and then switch and have company name first, it would be helpful to be able to quickly move those criteria

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filters

I would like the filter options to include, "does not begin with" and/or "begins with."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow for image entry on views

Views allow for some data to be added directly, but images cannot be added unless through a form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Use field values in website widget. Ie: show google maps location in frame

I think the widget thing is great but you really need the ability for that to be a calculated field and have it reference data in the record. For example, we can use lat/long fom our record to show the google maps location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Emailing Filtered Reports

Really like the ability to email reports - however, when a filter is applied to a view or report you can go through the process of emailing a report but it never comes through. I'm assuming this is a bug tied to the filtering.

If you could pull up a view, filter it by a field, and then email that filtered report that would be great.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to use TrackVia apps without logging in

Use Kerberos type authentication so users are already identified and can access TrackVia apps by clicking relevant link without stopping to log in every time (and keep track of yet another password).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Basic formatting in Paragraph text fields

The ability to apply basic formatting to paragraph fields would be a huge bonus. Bold/Italic/underline/font size/color would allow these fields to be much more functional for us.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. iOS - Searching views should return all matching items, not just records visible on the screen

When searching a view on the iOS mobile application, it appears to only return results that have been loaded in the view. Since the iPad only loads X number of items at a time (have to click "Tap to Load More"), I'm unable to search views with more then 25-50 records. When searching I would like the application to get the results from the server, not just the loaded items. A possible compromise would be to see the results from loaded items and give me a "Tap to Search All Records".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to rename dropdown options without having to delete them once.

Rename dropdown options!

Another easy to integrate → LOTS of benefit improvements! ^^

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More advanced import

I need these options ASAP:

1) If a field is blank: update with the info of the import file.
    If a field is not blank: DO NOT UPDATE

2) Checkbox field: Update with the options of the import file, but do DO NOT remove current checkboxes.
    e.g.
    A record has a field "checkboxes" with checks in: A, C. [B is empty]
    If I import a file with "checkboxes": 'B' it will return as: A, B, C.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bulk edit a page

The ability to bulk edit/delete ALL my records is great when I create a filter, etc, etc, but I don't always want to take the extra step.

Instead I would like to see the ability to click a checkbox to select the records on one PAGE at a time.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Date Swimlanes for scheduling?

We find swimlanes very useful for organizing our production process. We'd like to see this feature expand into dates. It would be great to filter the view to a week or two, and then have 7-14 days of swimlanes to drag batches onto for scheduling.

Additionally, having the ability to add more info to the "record" identifier box would be huge.

Thanks!

Jon

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base