I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Recommend Improvements to the Form Builder Color Palette

The current color palette in the Form Builder is very difficult:

- The palette opens over the text box so I am unable to key in the Hex value.
    - The palette cannot be moved
    - Most times the palette is very slow of non-responsive

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a default 'sort by' on views

When you make a view you can choose if there is a default sort by - for instance we want to always have particular views organised by date, but others organised by a priority 1 - 10

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple Notifications for Single Record Updates (multiple fields)

The Notification Rules (for any change) is currently sending a separate email notice for each field that is updated on the same record.

It would be better if the system had a delay (10 seconds?) and consolidate all the changes on a single record into one email notification.

Each update could be a separate line item in the summary box at the top of the email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deleting Inactive Checkbox Choices

I like temporarily having access to checkbox items as I'm creating a form. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete mistakes or checkbox choices that will never be used again - these are populating the "Inactive Choices" Box on the screen and starting to take up space. Would it be easy enough to add a small "x" to these choices similar to the option used above?

Being able to delete old usernames would also be great so those don't accumulate over time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allow a space between numbers! We can only enter phone numbers as a block with no space between the first 3 and last 4!

allow a space between numbers! We can only enter phone numbers as a block with no space between the first 3 and last 4

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sort Order for Fields in Drop-down Lists

I would like to see drop-downs that list table Field Names be in alphabetical order.

It appears the Field Names are currently in the order of how the fields appear in the table builder.

It would make things alot easier if drop-down lists were sorted alphabetically regardless of the order in the table.

Some areas this would apply:
    - Selecting Record ID's
    - Filters
    - Formula Builder Pop-Up Window
    - View Builder
    - Form Builder

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When will you make it print friendly? now the words are so big and the run over to so many pages

the words are so big and the run over to so many pages when printed.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make the dashboard views on the App the same as created on the computer

Please, please make the dashboard that is created on the computer the same as viewed on the iPad App. Piecharts seem to work well but the barcharts DO NOT mirror the parent dashboard.

This is really key to making this a workable app. Piecharts are fine but they have limited visual applicability versus barcharts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Parent Lookup Dropdown Search field: shortest match first?

When looking up a parent field in a form the search doesn't seem to show the shortest match first. As an example, if I have addresses with multiple units:

1/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    2/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    3/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    4/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444

and also the base address for these units (i.e. "1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444")

When I type in just the base address it shows the unit results first instead of the shortest match first. This doesn't seem like a huge issue except some addresses have…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Help Panel Default to Close After First Few Logins

After we log into the system the first few times (new users), we understand were the Help Panel is located.

Can it stay closed on subsequent log ins by default?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Expand the Quick Search Box to Include Record ID / Link To Parent Fields

I would like to see the ability for the Quick Search Box to also search the Link To Parent values.

During my testing, I've found that the LTP Record ID values are not found when searching. This means I need to include a "duplicate" field in my View to display the same value already displayed in the left column link fields.

Having this search capability means we do not have to have oversized Views with duplicate columns.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pie chart toggle

Can we please have us button that allows us to toggle between precentages and actual numbers on the pie charts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Tabs for Child Table Views Included on Parent Form

I would like to see a new layout for including a View from a Child Table on a Form (parent table).

Currently, each Child View is displayed stacked vertically. I'd like to see Tabs. Each would hold the View from the child table.

This would be a great space saver.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improved Filter Capabilities

I'd like to see improved Filters, either as a "library" or at the View/Chart level.

I was understanding the concept of a Filter Library so we can pick and choose from previously created filters, and re-use them across the application for our reporting needs.

However, we can only select 1 filter when creating a view.
    This means we have to create filters (in their entirety) specific to the View, and not have the ability to re-use filters as needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Suppress <BLANK> Fields Errors in the Import Results File

Its a given that blank fields in the source file will not import into the system.
    It would be good to suppress these types of errors from the Import Results file so we don't have to look through them when there is no action for us to take.

The record ID "<BLANK>" does not uniquely match a value in the parent table ......

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pricing for 1 man business, dont need 10 users at $600 per yea

you should have a 1 user or 2 user at a lower rate, this would mean you would get a lot of micro businesses, that might grow to bigger business and go to larger plan. At this stage i cant be paying $50 per month for 1 man business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Views w/ Grouping is WAY to .. Group-ey

I'd been testing out the "Classic" TrackVia righrt as they switched over, so I've been re-testing with the new ... bigger, better, faster TrackVia.

In the new version, when you create a View, and group that view by a field, you end up with something *VERY* different than in "Classic" TrackVia.

In "Classic" View-- you have something that closely follows what one might see in a Spreadsheet report --- you can actually SEE all of your records, which are SUBTLY grouped by your chosen field.

In "New"-- you're presented with a summary view, all collapsed, so you don't see any…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pricing for less users. $600/yr is too much for me.

I don't need 10 users. 1 (2 at most) would be all I need, and this is for a company of 50 employees. So even though this is amazing and I wish I could use it, I can't justify the $600/year cost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bulk edit: "Select All" from search results

When you search a table it prevents you from selecting all. It would be great if you could search a table, select all (based on the search results) and then bulk edit. Even better would be able to export that list.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base