I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Add Conditional Group(s) to Filters

Currently you are only able to have two levels of Conditional Groups in Filters. This needs to be increased to AT LEAST three levels. There are many cases that are not possible with just two levels. When creating a workflow that moves records from step to step, some fields in the workflow might need to be conditional. For instance, let's say the end-user is usually required to upload a Purchase Order unless that customer is under contract. So, in the form you'd have a "Under Contract" check box and field to upload the purchase order. The idea is that if…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. share records

When sharing records it would helpful if there was tracking to see if/when a record is shared and who it was shared with. It is especially helpful to communicate information in TrackVia with a non-user who is a customer or vendor, but there is no record that the activity took place.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Python 3.x API Updates

I would love to see the python sdk get updated to work with python 3.x. I am building a customer facing app (to serve up some of our customer data) using django and they drop support for python2.7 in 2020. Please update the sdk for python3!!!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add images to forms

On a production site, we are using Trackvia forms as work instructions that can record the operations have been correctly done.
    Some time a text like "Check the tightness of the screws" is not enougth to guide the operator.
    That why we would appreciate to have the ability to add pictures in the forms (as template)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Grouping views by more than one field

If you group a view by more than one field, I feel each additional group should be a subgroup of the 1st that requires a drill in to get to.

Instead of everything on one level like it is now:

Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 2
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 2

It should work like this:

+Group 1 Item 1;

- Group 2 Item 1

- Group 2 Item 2

• Group 1 Item 2;
        - Group 2 Item 1

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Form printing

Printing forms is great feature. Unfortunately, the spacing between rows of fields AND sections of the form is so generous that my forms that should print on one page are being spread out over two pages.

When a section is hidden from the form because of the result of a show/hide rule, there is additional spacing where that section would have been if it weren't hidden.

Also, when a form has a "view section" the view section box is enormous whether there is one child record or several.

The form printing feature may be improved if the row spacing was…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Conditional Required Fields

It would be great to add this feature to forms. There are old topics about this that have been inactive for a while so thought I'd try to pump the billows to get the topic going again.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Shared Views - Improving the Look of the Email

When sharing a view, the columns expand so much that not all fields show and the data wraps (regardless of how the view looks in TrackVia. The only way to accurately display the info is if the person is a user in the system.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upload multiple documents to one document field

Upload multiple documents to one document field. I hate having to add multiple fields for images, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apps Script access to auto-counter, triggered and calculated fields

Fairly simple: Apps Script isn't as useful as it could be without being able to access every field in each table. If you use an auto-counter or triggered field for a record ID, you are currently unable to load that record in an apps script (e.g. using loadrecord(), etc).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate with Tableau

The existing visualizations options are limited and difficult to build. Creating an API that links TrackVia date with Tablau data visualization software would allow the the creation of more advanced interactive visualizations.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Other Option for Checkboxes

It would be super-helpful to allow an "Other" option on checkboxes that allowed something to be typed-in if that was selected. A sample is attached in a screenshot.

Right now, I just add an "Other" text field, but it's not ideal.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to drag and drop in the sort feature

It would be nice to have the ability to drag your sort criteria up and down to change the order without x-ing out and redoing the whole sort window. For example, if you want to sort by date and then by company name and then switch and have company name first, it would be helpful to be able to quickly move those criteria

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filtering by Dropdown: Include blanks with "Does not have this option selected"

Filtering based on drop-downs works well for the most part, but I keep coming into issues with this.

Currently, when filtering "{Dropdown} does have this option selected [dropdown option]", it only pulls through records where the dropdown isn't blank and has a different option than the one mentioned in the filter.

This forces the user to create a conditional group, where the option isn't selected OR the field is blank.

This isn't a big deal, until you start working with more complex filters with different conditional groups.

Really loved how this was done in Classic; with the ability to check…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tabs for Child Table Views Included on Parent Form

I would like to see a new layout for including a View from a Child Table on a Form (parent table).

Currently, each Child View is displayed stacked vertically. I'd like to see Tabs. Each would hold the View from the child table.

This would be a great space saver.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Increase the size of handles on scroll bars

Both Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars are hard to use. Navigation would be easier if these were widened.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve website for tablet

If you have a tablet and you try to use go.trackvia.com on the browser, the result is ugly. Everything is very very small. You can use the website. Try it in portait mode.

It looks better in desktop mode.

On the other hand, on desktop, if you resize the browser windows, you get a responsive result. I think the issue comme from the usage of the meta viewport tag. It is probably only a quick fix...

Why I don't use the app? Because it does not support deeplink yet.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Print & share detail behind Grouped Views

When using the Group format feature on a View, users like that they are able to drill down into the records that make up the group but they are unable to print or share the detail. I am also not able to collapse the details after I have expanded them on the view. It would be hugely beneficial to us to be able to first expand the detail (as it does today) but then have the ability to print, share, and export these records within the expanded view. We share data monthly with the applicable project owners and the only…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base