I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Sort Order for Fields in Drop-down Lists

I would like to see drop-downs that list table Field Names be in alphabetical order.

It appears the Field Names are currently in the order of how the fields appear in the table builder.

It would make things alot easier if drop-down lists were sorted alphabetically regardless of the order in the table.

Some areas this would apply:
    - Selecting Record ID's
    - Filters
    - Formula Builder Pop-Up Window
    - View Builder
    - Form Builder

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Highlight fields to show focus

Highlight all field types to show focus.

Currently some fields highlight well (ex. Single Line) while others do not (ex. drop-down).

For ease of use, many users will tab through their entry fields, this process is difficult if you do not know which field you are focused on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Entering Data Quicker

Entering data is not easy nor quick to do anymore. I used to be able to enter the data, hit tab/space, and move quickly. But now I have to hit enter after the date, and hit tab several times to get to the next box. It's not terrible, but it's becoming frustrating when I'm trying to enter information quickly. I used to not have to look at the screen, but now I have to! It's slowing me down because I'll be typing, look at the screen, and wasn't even on a box to type! It was a lot easier to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Deleting Inactive Checkbox Choices

I like temporarily having access to checkbox items as I'm creating a form. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete mistakes or checkbox choices that will never be used again - these are populating the "Inactive Choices" Box on the screen and starting to take up space. Would it be easy enough to add a small "x" to these choices similar to the option used above?

Being able to delete old usernames would also be great so those don't accumulate over time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding additional reporting periods

It will better if we have reporting periods such as Current Quarter, Prior Quarter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ERD position lock.

Currently when I view my table-relationships in ERD view, I rearrange the positions in a way that makes sense to me. Unfortunately, every time that I leave & revisit my ERD view I have to rearrange the tables all over again.
    I would like to see a way to lock my ERD arrangement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Filtering by text field: Include blank fields/empty fields with "Does Not Contain"

One would think that "Contains" and "Does Not Contain" would be mutually exclusive AND that together they would include all records. Turns out that this is not the case, and that there is a third category of field (blank) which logically seems as if it should be a part of the "Does Not Contain" criteria. Since "Is Blank" is a filter option, I can't imagine why this change would be objectionable.

In addition, the fact that "Does Not Contain" does not operate this way has caused me to create numerous views that simply leave out records that surely should qualify.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gantt chart show no information label when you hover a bar

With every other view format when you hover a bar you can see information pop up, except for Gantt charts (first picture). With Gantt charts you can only see information pop up when you hover a bar in the chart preview (second picture).

The second thing, is it possible to get more detailed information when you hover a bar in a Gantt chart? In the preview of the Gantt chart I can see the months, but when I can see also dates its more practical and faster. Otherwise when I want to plan something in a Gantt chart I have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Emailing Filtered Reports

Really like the ability to email reports - however, when a filter is applied to a view or report you can go through the process of emailing a report but it never comes through. I'm assuming this is a bug tied to the filtering.

If you could pull up a view, filter it by a field, and then email that filtered report that would be great.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Timeline improvements

Firstly, I should say that the new timeline feature is really, really well done. Seriously it's really great.

There are a couple tiny improvements, though, that would make it much more usable for us. The first is either the ability to set the row height (or at least the 'No Parent' first row) or to be able to drag out of the 'show more' pop-up. When you have more than 3 records in a row, the drag-and-drop feature (which is the best part) becomes much less useful. We often have 10+ records with no parent and would be great to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. conditional formatting

ability to save conditional formatting to be able to use on other views like filters can be used on multiple views

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notifications at the Table Level

You have notifications at the record level, but I want to notify someone when a table is updated - in other words, multiple records added to a table, then 1 email notification to say the table has been updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make links added to dashboard Shortcut Panel moveable

The dashboard shortcut panel is really useful but the one annoyance with it is that you have to carefully think through the order of your links as they aren't movable once created; I had to delete them all then recreate them in the order I wanted. Can you make then drag and drop?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Admin View of all Notifications and Share Views

Ability to display all Notifications and Share Views created by any user to the Admin (or Super Admins) users. Include an option to mute individual or all notifications and modify/delete notifications and views.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add map overlay

Add a map layer. When mapping areas where streets do not exist in the mapping tool it would make the map feature usable to have the ability to add a map layer. Pin the layer corners to GPS coordinates so that new streets can be shown before the maps/satellite images are updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pricing for less users. $600/yr is too much for me.

I don't need 10 users. 1 (2 at most) would be all I need, and this is for a company of 50 employees. So even though this is amazing and I wish I could use it, I can't justify the $600/year cost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editing directly from view on an Ipad

Editing information on an iPad directly from the view you're working on like you can on a desktop. Currently if you try to make an edit from the view on an iPad it makes you open the form to edit. This seems like an easy fix, and would save a lot of time considering most of our editing comes from our field guys using iPad's. Please let me know if this could be achieved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change formatting on History Window

for changes to paragraph fields the history only shows the top 2 lines of text. The browser has to zoom way out to read all of the text and then the text becomes almost unreadable.

Change formatting to allow admins to see all of the lines in paragraph fields

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Variables in Flows to have user defined values

When building flows you only have the option to pass a variable from a prior flow element. A new element would be great for a fixed value.

As an example I have a flow for a build and that build has 3 sub steps. It would be great to have a value to populate a field automatically as I progress through the flow.

start -> create record -> enter step 1 record ( populate step as step 1 from forced variable ) -> enter step 2 record ( populate step as step 2 from forced variable ) -> enter step…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow no-change steps inside of Flows

In order to make a flow more versatile, it would be good if a 'edit' step within a flow could be navigated without editing. So, for example, if I have a flow that involves reviewing the data in a record; with the option to stop and change things at each step, the user might hit a step in the flow where they don't need to change anything, but still need to get to the next step in the flow. The 'Save' button should be accessible in these cases even without an edit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base