I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Custom Branding: Different Options for Interface Color Themes

If you would like to see more color theme options in the "Select a Color Theme" drop-down, please reply to this idea with your recommendations and we'll see what we can do to get them added! So we can hone it, please try include a screenshot, website address, and/or RGB or Hex values for the colors you want.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. iOS - Searching views should return all matching items, not just records visible on the screen

When searching a view on the iOS mobile application, it appears to only return results that have been loaded in the view. Since the iPad only loads X number of items at a time (have to click "Tap to Load More"), I'm unable to search views with more then 25-50 records. When searching I would like the application to get the results from the server, not just the loaded items. A possible compromise would be to see the results from loaded items and give me a "Tap to Search All Records".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reformat the TrackVia User Field Lookup

The current TrackVia User Field displays the users as:
    "First Name Last Name <email address>"

As we get many users in the system, it would be much better if the names were:
    1. Alphabetized
    2. Last Name, First Name (hide the email address)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected

2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)

3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Parent Lookup Dropdown Search field: shortest match first?

When looking up a parent field in a form the search doesn't seem to show the shortest match first. As an example, if I have addresses with multiple units:

1/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    2/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    3/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444
    4/1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444

and also the base address for these units (i.e. "1 Test St EXAMPLETOWN QLD 4444")

When I type in just the base address it shows the unit results first instead of the shortest match first. This doesn't seem like a huge issue except some addresses have…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filtering with Checklist

When creating a filter based on Checklists there are options for "Nothing Checked" and "Anything Checked" but I really could use one that is for "Everything Checked"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Flows or App Scripts to control quick filters

I don think this will be a priority, but allowing a flow to trigger an app script to open a view with certain quick filters applied would be a really cool and helpful feature. i have an idea for a reporting system, but it requires building numerous views with filters. If certain choices could be funneled into a quick filter it would be like a custom view creator and keep people from getting lost in creating their own quick filters.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support accented characters when exporting in CSV

When I export one of my view in CSV, I get :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description
    instead of :
    Record ID,Numéro de série,Employé,Status,Date,Description

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In a bar/line graph, it would be great to be able to "click off" or hide all of the items at once

I have a line graph with dozens of customers (3 pages) worth on the little table. If I want to compare one customer to another I either need to quick filter, or click off 32 other vendors. It would be great if I could just click them all off, and then just click a few of them back on to quickly see how customers stack up..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add "Import" option to the App Builder

Add a button to initiate an import within the App Builder.

Currently, you have to create the app, exit the app builder, open the app, and then select the import option.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Re-enable previously hidden dropdown options.

I deleted some dropdown menu options because I wanted to temporarely hide them. But now I cannot find them back in the dropdown-menu editor. Do I have to go check the DB, because I cannot find a list of all dropdown options I've ever used...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. View with greater than 100 records

If you are on a view with greater than 100 records and you click the next page arrow in the lower right corner, it would be great to have the next 100 records start at the top of the list and not at the bottom of the list. It is very annoying to have to scroll back to the top just to view your records in the correct order.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enhanced Form Design

I would like to see the ability on a form to align multiple roles along side a field that may span multiple rows.

Example: Field in position A1 is two rows tall. Currently, I can only add fields to the remainder of Row A. Row B cannot be used except for the one A1 field that a expanded into the B1 position.
    The next usable row is C.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More advanced import

I need these options ASAP:

1) If a field is blank: update with the info of the import file.

If a field is not blank: DO NOT UPDATE

2) Checkbox field: Update with the options of the import file, but do DO NOT remove current checkboxes.
    e.g.
    A record has a field "checkboxes" with checks in: A, C. [B is empty]
    If I import a file with "checkboxes": 'B' it will return as: A, B, C.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Let limited users switch between forms on any view

It would be very helpful if a limited user could switch between all their assigned forms in a given table. For example,suppose they have View 1, View 2 and View 3 and are assigned Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 respectively, for some table. Then if they are in View 1 and click into a record, Form 1 opens, but they should be able to switch to Form 2 or Form 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. edit location for record

For the location (map) feature to be actually very useful it needs to allow for the placement of a location and editing of the location, as well as capturing the location from the device. When I capture a location on site with my phone it works great, but if I create a record offsite later I can't edit the location at all, so that record shows my office location - or actually none, since I turned off location services on my desktop to prevent that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom Roll up dates

In Pivot table I would like to be able to roll-up by custom dates.
    Specifically we would like to view revenue of clients based on Financial year and not fiscal year

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offline record/field updates

I want to improve the basic field data of 2 tables. I need them to be available to edit in an offline mode.
    This will increase my data accuracy, allowing to analyze better quality data and make more informed decisions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base