I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Admins Need To Have Ability To Use A Separate Record ID For Imports

Admins need to have the ability to import via a separate record ID than what is displayed for end-users.

For better usability, most Record ID's are setup with multiple fields; such as, Auto Number, Category Field, Another Field.

However, for an admin, we often export large amounts of data, update in a spreadsheet, then need to import back in.
    In the current setup, we must include all the fields that used in the Record ID, even if they are not the fields being updated. If we don't remember to include them, then all the work done in the spreadsheets is…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Field/Section Borders

I would like the ability to customize the borders of fields and sections on the Form.

Currently, they all have a thin grey border. Against a white background, the screen appears to be full of boxes. If we can customize the border to be the same color, or no border at all, this will give a cleaner appearance of our app.

This should be an easy add-on to the Form Editor for Section/Field Settings (see screenshot) where we can customize Text Color and Background Color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Different currencies

It would be very useful to use different currencies in Trackvia so it would automatically calculate the value in USD based on daily updates.
    We deal with international suppliers and many of our deals are in local currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Library/Listing of All Scheduled Reports & Notification Rules

I would like to see a listing (library?) of all Scheduled Reports and Notification Rules in an app, just as we can do in Classic.

Currently, we have to look within each View separately, then look in the Option Menu to see if the View has Notifications turned "On", or if the View is being Shared (Scheduled Reports).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bulk Edit with Document Attachment/Upload

I'd like to have the ability to bulk edit/upload a document to many records at the same time.
    This feature is available in the Classic platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calculated Paragraph Fields

I would like to have a Calculated Paragraph field - same as Calculated Text, but larger size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Row Width Settings and cell margins

The Row Height Setting feature is great, and I would like to see something similar for row width. Currently, you must manually double-click or click and drag the row border to re-size a row's width. These adjustments are lost upon logout and need to be made every time I log in again. I would like to set the widths so they are all uniform.

Also, the column margins could be tighter. The header's (Field name/Title) cell margins don't need to be so big. When you make the row width too small you get "..." which takes up alot of space.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Internal TrackVia Action Triggers - ala Zapier

I would love to see an internal mechanism to create records, or perform some other action, within the TrackVia application when certain criteria is met.

We currently have the Zapier integration which is great for external applications, but this request is for actions being performed within TrackVia.

We should not need a 3rd party application to trigger an internal action within TrackVia for something performed within TrackVia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Copy graph views into word docs, emails etc.

I have several ways that I want to display and manipulate my data. To compile all my graph (views) and applicable narratives into one document I need to copy and paste them into Word. I am currently exporting to Excel, creating a graph (that looks the same as it does in TV!) and then copying it into the one cohesive Word document. If I could just copy the graph directly from TV, I would not need to utilize Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multi-criteria Quick Search

I have some users that would like to use the Quick Search for multiple search-terms with an OR condition/operator.

Currently, the Quick Search returns and AND operator.

To differentiate the current search function with the new feature, perhaps the search string for OR conditions can be entered with some type of delimeter, such as:

apple OR orange OR banana (specifying OR)
    apple;orange;banana (separating with semi-colon)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to include grandparent fields in grandchild tables and forms

Lets say I have a table (T1) with a parent table (P1), which in turn has a parent table P2. I'd like for the ability to pull fields from P2 into T1's table, forms and views easily. Right now I have to pull them into P1 first before I can use them in T1.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Calculated Links to Parents

Classic introduced the idea that a record could be linked via computed value (when first created). Linking a child record to the host of parents that are often logically connected is prone to error, but more importantly is something my users aren't willing to do.

For example, if I link a Support ticket to a Contact, it makes sense that the Ticket would link, in turn, to that Contact's parent Account - without the user having to enter the information. You were almost there on this feature in Classic - why is it absent here?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A View that Looks like a Form

The headline sounds crazy but hear me out. I want a user to be able to look up a record without seeing all of the records. The view could be set up with only a search option and the only search matches are shown.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Creating Notifications from Chart views

We are able to setup Notification Rules from a View, but only if that View is a grid type.
    I'd like to setup Notifications from Charts/Graphs also.

This will prevent us from having to create two identical Views: One for display (Chart), and one unseen View (Grid) used strictly for triggering a notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More than one form for Limited Roles

Allow permission for limited users to use more than one form to enter records into a table.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Modified Options Menu for 100% Read-Only Accounts

I have a use case for setting up accounts that are 100% read-only for some of our business partners external to our Company.

To allow this, we need to remove some of the current features from the Options Menu: Notifications and Lanes.

Can these features (and any future features) be a level of permissions granted within the Role the user is a member of, and any new features should be turned off (inactive) by default within the Role?

This will allow us to present data and features that they cannot modify, print, export, copy, share or to change how the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create vCard attachment for person records

I would like to be able to download a vCard for a person record in a person table. It would likely require either a custom table type, or the ability to map fields from a table to vcard fields--perhaps in a separate wizard in the admin area.

It could be implemented on forms or views using a custom field type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. user management - delete users

Please can you include a feature to delete users in the Manage User function (as exists in Classic). I am very surprised that it is not already there - surely add, edit and delete are the minimum features needed here?.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Duplicate App and/or made parent app

Until you get the ability to group users. It would be great to be able to duplicate apps easily. An upgrade to that would be to have a parent app and have all the changes cascade to the child apps. That way we only have to maintain one app when having multiple clients that need admin access to the same app.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base