I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Copy graph views into word docs, emails etc.

I have several ways that I want to display and manipulate my data. To compile all my graph (views) and applicable narratives into one document I need to copy and paste them into Word. I am currently exporting to Excel, creating a graph (that looks the same as it does in TV!) and then copying it into the one cohesive Word document. If I could just copy the graph directly from TV, I would not need to utilize Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi-criteria Quick Search

I have some users that would like to use the Quick Search for multiple search-terms with an OR condition/operator.

Currently, the Quick Search returns and AND operator.

To differentiate the current search function with the new feature, perhaps the search string for OR conditions can be entered with some type of delimeter, such as:

apple OR orange OR banana (specifying OR)
    apple;orange;banana (separating with semi-colon)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to include grandparent fields in grandchild tables and forms

Lets say I have a table (T1) with a parent table (P1), which in turn has a parent table P2. I'd like for the ability to pull fields from P2 into T1's table, forms and views easily. Right now I have to pull them into P1 first before I can use them in T1.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A View that Looks like a Form

The headline sounds crazy but hear me out. I want a user to be able to look up a record without seeing all of the records. The view could be set up with only a search option and the only search matches are shown.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Creating Notifications from Chart views

We are able to setup Notification Rules from a View, but only if that View is a grid type.
    I'd like to setup Notifications from Charts/Graphs also.

This will prevent us from having to create two identical Views: One for display (Chart), and one unseen View (Grid) used strictly for triggering a notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More than one form for Limited Roles

Allow permission for limited users to use more than one form to enter records into a table.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Modified Options Menu for 100% Read-Only Accounts

I have a use case for setting up accounts that are 100% read-only for some of our business partners external to our Company.

To allow this, we need to remove some of the current features from the Options Menu: Notifications and Lanes.

Can these features (and any future features) be a level of permissions granted within the Role the user is a member of, and any new features should be turned off (inactive) by default within the Role?

This will allow us to present data and features that they cannot modify, print, export, copy, share or to change how the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create vCard attachment for person records

I would like to be able to download a vCard for a person record in a person table. It would likely require either a custom table type, or the ability to map fields from a table to vcard fields--perhaps in a separate wizard in the admin area.

It could be implemented on forms or views using a custom field type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. user management - delete users

Please can you include a feature to delete users in the Manage User function (as exists in Classic). I am very surprised that it is not already there - surely add, edit and delete are the minimum features needed here?.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Duplicate App and/or made parent app

Until you get the ability to group users. It would be great to be able to duplicate apps easily. An upgrade to that would be to have a parent app and have all the changes cascade to the child apps. That way we only have to maintain one app when having multiple clients that need admin access to the same app.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. User Home Page

I would like to see a new feature to allow the creation of User Home Pages custom filtered to just the logged-in user's assigned records (via the TrackVia User field).

This "dashboard" page would be separate from the individual dashboards within each application, and would span across all applications the user has access to. A single location to see everything assigned to them.

This would need to be driven from the user account level and utilize some type of childlookup function to find any record, from any application, across the entire account (or only those apps the user has permissions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create many-to-many relationships without using a 'join table'

We would like to maintain a table of staff members, as well as a table of activities that are associated with a project. We would like to associated one or more staff members with an activity. Right now, the only way to do this is by creating a 'join table' which makes data entry for our PMs very confusing and time consuming. Why can't we just have the ability to associate a record with multiple records from another table?

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. User's Guide for the Limited Role

I found the User's Guide at: https://trackvia-uservoice-images.s3.amazonaws.com/GettingStartedGuide_PDF.pdf

This Guide is geared to an Admin level user.

Is there another (higher level) Guide for Limited Users who need basic How-To tips, like: Menus, Navigation, etc without the detailed Admin functions like Table creation, Views, Filters?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Open a new tab for forms to edit item information

Whenever I want to open a form (I click the link to ASIN) to edit information I have to remember to right click and say open in new tab. If I forget this step (as I do often, right click is not as frequently used) and hit the back button it drops me into the table at the beginning, even if I have been on page 4 or 6 etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a Filter for Dropdown Menus in a New Record

We would love to see a way to filter the dropdown options when filling out a new record. One of the New Records on a Dashboard of ours requires the user to enter the employee assigned to the information being added. There are only a handful of employees that apply to this specific job, yet they have to scroll through the alphabetized list of all 64 employees to find the specific individual.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to remove dashboards from dropdown list for certain users

Right now any user sees all dashboards in the drop down even if they don't have permission for the tables. We should be able to select who will see those... its cluttered and confusing otherwise

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Gantt charts in trackvia classic, based on two date fields. Moving the chart changes the date fields.

Gantt charts in trackvia classic, based on two date fields. Moving the chart changes the date fields.

Currently we have to manually enter TV data into teamgantt or ms project. This would make Trackvia a much more powerful tool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add auto sign out after so long?

This is very easy to implement. I am a developer and could do this for you its that easy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. one click on your app and you can save your favorit site or file but it is not save in a file it will creat a mini privat app on your desct

one click on your app and you can save your favorite site, or file or picture but it is not save in a file it will create a mini private app on your screen. unlimited creating everything .
    and that will be your personal private app store. u control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base