I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Improved View and Form Management for Roles

Adding new features in a TrackVia app is always exciting! The not exciting part is having to add the same views and forms to every Role so people can use the new feature. Being able to set up a set of views and forms to go with them and push them to selected Roles would be AMAZING!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apply view "default" format to other views

I would like to see the ability to copy a view layout and apply it to another view that is created already and have the option if it would replace the filter or not. That way if you have 10-20 views that you want to have all the columns widths and column locations the same you can apply it to a group of views and allow the sorting, filters, and notifications to remain with each of the views if you choose.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add count of App Scripts to Table Listings in App Overview

Currently, keeping track of app scripts requires a great memory or manual documentation. It would be very helpful to easily see which tables have scripts. App overview seems like a good place, but anywhere that doesn't require clicking the app script link on each table would be great.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Home button in the APP

I would like to have a HOME BUTTON in the APP. The way it is now, forces be to go back several pages before landing in the one I´m looking for.
    This substracts efficiency and user friendliness.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filtered Lookups to User Table User Group Field

I would like the ability to have filtered lookups on the User Group field (on a Form) as we can do for other parent/child join fields.

There many types of User Groups that we can create, and the current lookup will display them all.

There are times when we may only want to display a certain type.
    Example: Geographic Region groups

In this example, we would not want to see other group types, such as Support Teams or Departments, such as, Development, QA, Operations, etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Batch Export Photos

It would be helpful if we could export photos taken in the field in bulk via an export all photos option in a view/form. This way we can run them through other programs, i.e. mark up the photo and send it over to a customer for review or design plans etc..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Row Width Settings and cell margins

The Row Height Setting feature is great, and I would like to see something similar for row width. Currently, you must manually double-click or click and drag the row border to re-size a row's width. These adjustments are lost upon logout and need to be made every time I log in again. I would like to set the widths so they are all uniform.

Also, the column margins could be tighter. The header's (Field name/Title) cell margins don't need to be so big. When you make the row width too small you get "..." which takes up alot of space.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Copy graph views into word docs, emails etc.

I have several ways that I want to display and manipulate my data. To compile all my graph (views) and applicable narratives into one document I need to copy and paste them into Word. I am currently exporting to Excel, creating a graph (that looks the same as it does in TV!) and then copying it into the one cohesive Word document. If I could just copy the graph directly from TV, I would not need to utilize Excel.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dial phone numbers from a form view on mobile devices

When viewing a record on a mobile device in a form, you should be able to click the number and immediately call it like you can from a view. Even if it is a locked field, clicking a number only brings it up to copy.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. conditional formatting on Forms

Conditional Formatting for Forms as an aid to data entry or to enhance visibility and navigation (in long forms or when forms are being used to browse many records. I would love to be able to highlight blank fields for cases where I want to highlight missing data or data that potentially conflicts but making a field required or conditionally visible would be too restrictive. It would also be good for visual continuity to be able to format a form using the same colors as the table the record belongs to. The data values that merit extra emphasis in a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Logical Operators on Field Setting Filter Rules in Forms

Currently when applying a Filter Rule in Field Setting in the Form designer the only option is for the value of the "Field to filter by" to be "Identical to" the value of the field that is being filtered. I would love to have other options, e.g. "Not Identical to" so that the field being filtered can exclude options that have already been chosen in the filter source field. The result would be the ability to pick each option only once on a form in the way that a multiselect widget does, while allowing the results to be stored in…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would the ability to search in a child's view in a form.

It would be easier than to scroll through a long table

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize Field/Section Borders

I would like the ability to customize the borders of fields and sections on the Form.

Currently, they all have a thin grey border. Against a white background, the screen appears to be full of boxes. If we can customize the border to be the same color, or no border at all, this will give a cleaner appearance of our app.

This should be an easy add-on to the Form Editor for Section/Field Settings (see screenshot) where we can customize Text Color and Background Color.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Different currencies

It would be very useful to use different currencies in Trackvia so it would automatically calculate the value in USD based on daily updates.
    We deal with international suppliers and many of our deals are in local currency.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bulk Edit with Document Attachment/Upload

I'd like to have the ability to bulk edit/upload a document to many records at the same time.
    This feature is available in the Classic platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calculated Paragraph Fields

I would like to have a Calculated Paragraph field - same as Calculated Text, but larger size.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Internal TrackVia Action Triggers - ala Zapier

I would love to see an internal mechanism to create records, or perform some other action, within the TrackVia application when certain criteria is met.

We currently have the Zapier integration which is great for external applications, but this request is for actions being performed within TrackVia.

We should not need a 3rd party application to trigger an internal action within TrackVia for something performed within TrackVia.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. order by two different columns simultaneously

I have multiple tech's in the field, every time I hire a new one I need to build all their views and filters and a new dashboard and assign the role. Can you have a blank "template" that adding a user to the template would generate all the required views and filters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to Select a Range/Series of Rows

I would like to see a feature for Range or Series Selections in table views like we can do in Excel.

Example: Select the first row in in a range of rows, hold the Shift-Key down, select the last row in the range. Everything in between is automatically selected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base