I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Include Record ID in the Import Results Spreadsheet

I would like to see the Record ID field included in the Import Results file that is emailed to the user.

If the ID field were included, the Results file could also be used as the source file to import the corrections back into the table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calculated Paragraph Fields

I would like to have a Calculated Paragraph field - same as Calculated Text, but larger size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. how do i Automatically link new records entered into a child table (many) to a record in the parent table all within the same app?

I have a parent table with each record containing a barcode and descriptions / pictures of the item.

I have a child table where i will scan barcodes that are in the parent everyday. it would be great if every time i created a record in the child table and scanned the barcode, that the record would automatically link to the appropriate barcode in the parent table.

Is this possible? Thanks very much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow admin to search record history.

Sometimes the record history is too long and clicking "load more" over and over can be tedious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. User Home Page

I would like to see a new feature to allow the creation of User Home Pages custom filtered to just the logged-in user's assigned records (via the TrackVia User field).

This "dashboard" page would be separate from the individual dashboards within each application, and would span across all applications the user has access to. A single location to see everything assigned to them.

This would need to be driven from the user account level and utilize some type of childlookup function to find any record, from any application, across the entire account (or only those apps the user has permissions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Filters for Top % or Top number similar to excel pivot table choices

In excel I am able to view data based on top % or top # and I enter a value for say top 5, top 10, top 20. I don't see this functionality unless I'm missing something. In particular when analyzing spend data on 1000s of suppliers one might only care about the top 10 etc. there's no function to support this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Include shared records as part of project notes

It would be helpful to see if we a previous follow-up to a project has already been sent. Without seeing shared records in project notes, we would have no way of knowing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In App Communication Tools

When is TrackVia planning to Add In-App Communication (Chat) to collaborate with others in their TrackVia CRM, PM and other custom apps?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Customize Field/Section Borders

I would like the ability to customize the borders of fields and sections on the Form.

Currently, they all have a thin grey border. Against a white background, the screen appears to be full of boxes. If we can customize the border to be the same color, or no border at all, this will give a cleaner appearance of our app.

This should be an easy add-on to the Form Editor for Section/Field Settings (see screenshot) where we can customize Text Color and Background Color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk Edit with Document Attachment/Upload

I'd like to have the ability to bulk edit/upload a document to many records at the same time.
    This feature is available in the Classic platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Creating Notifications from Chart views

We are able to setup Notification Rules from a View, but only if that View is a grid type.
    I'd like to setup Notifications from Charts/Graphs also.

This will prevent us from having to create two identical Views: One for display (Chart), and one unseen View (Grid) used strictly for triggering a notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Open a new tab for forms to edit item information

Whenever I want to open a form (I click the link to ASIN) to edit information I have to remember to right click and say open in new tab. If I forget this step (as I do often, right click is not as frequently used) and hit the back button it drops me into the table at the beginning, even if I have been on page 4 or 6 etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to reuse checkboxes

We have a number of topics / audiences that are reused multiple times within a form. These lists may have over 20 items. It would be helpful to be able to reuse these checkbox fields within a form, rather than having to enter a new one for each new field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With contact up, have button to hit that takes you right back to last list one had on screen.

After you have chosen a contact from a list you had on screen. On the contact page, have a button you can hit to take you right back to the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Area-Specific Barcode Scanning

I'd like to see a bar or other visual indicator on the barcode scanner that will let me choose one barcode from several adjacent barcodes.

I'm building an Asset Management Application, and I'm using the mobile platform to scan things like Serial Number, MAC address and other information off of the package of new laptops. Trying to scan a barcode where there are several in the field of view is impossible. My current workaround is to cover the unwanted codes with stickies to reveal only the one I want, but I'd love to see a more elegant solution.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Table Relationship Count

Add a section in the Table Builder to show how many existing Relationships are being used for the particular table. This would be able to alert the Admin when they are approaching the "Join Limit" for your tables.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Maps - Plot a map with an address

Trackvia Classic had this feature and it was very useful. Although it is good to be able to plot a map through GPS info, sometimes the info in the office is of an address and it should be able to be plotted for sheduling purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 star program

Put 5 star Program in TrackVia

1 vote
    Vote