I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. one click on your app and you can save your favorit site or file but it is not save in a file it will creat a mini privat app on your desct

one click on your app and you can save your favorite site, or file or picture but it is not save in a file it will create a mini private app on your screen. unlimited creating everything .
    and that will be your personal private app store. u control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to Select a Range/Series of Rows

I would like to see a feature for Range or Series Selections in table views like we can do in Excel.

Example: Select the first row in in a range of rows, hold the Shift-Key down, select the last row in the range. Everything in between is automatically selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Flow for automatic assignment for staff

Feature to have a system that will scheduele staff for their tasks automatically. Based on the input criteria etc.
    I’m sure this could be integrated with flows

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Localization Services

My app is multi-lingual (5 different languages). Now, I have 5 times as much tables, views and forms (we had to basically develop 5 apps) because TRACKVIA doesn´t support Localization services which are translation services that allow to have only 1 set of tables, views and forms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Different currencies

It would be very useful to use different currencies in Trackvia so it would automatically calculate the value in USD based on daily updates.
    We deal with international suppliers and many of our deals are in local currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Library/Listing of All Scheduled Reports & Notification Rules

I would like to see a listing (library?) of all Scheduled Reports and Notification Rules in an app, just as we can do in Classic.

Currently, we have to look within each View separately, then look in the Option Menu to see if the View has Notifications turned "On", or if the View is being Shared (Scheduled Reports).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Internal TrackVia Action Triggers - ala Zapier

I would love to see an internal mechanism to create records, or perform some other action, within the TrackVia application when certain criteria is met.

We currently have the Zapier integration which is great for external applications, but this request is for actions being performed within TrackVia.

We should not need a 3rd party application to trigger an internal action within TrackVia for something performed within TrackVia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add support for the Excel N() function to allow for users to insert notes about the formulas they create.

In the calculated fields of tables, it would be nice to be able to comment our formulas like you can in programming languages and even in Excel. In Excel, this is done through the N() function. You add the N("Insert Your Text Here") to the end of a formula to be able to go back at a later date and give yourself or your teammates an idea of the logic behind the function. This would be very useful when creating complex if() functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keyboard Retraction On Android Mobile App

When creating a new record on the Android Mobile App, there is no way for a user to retract the keyboard display when they are finished entering in data. This lacking feature causes the save and add a new button to be covered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RFID Scanning Capability

see you have barcode scanning capabilities what about RFID scanning?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. order by two different columns simultaneously

I have multiple tech's in the field, every time I hire a new one I need to build all their views and filters and a new dashboard and assign the role. Can you have a blank "template" that adding a user to the template would generate all the required views and filters?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would love a dark theme. It could help combat eye exhaustion.

I have an issue with dry eye and eye exhaustion, and I keep my computer in dark themes. Working on a white background all day is exhausting for my eyes and increases eye strain. I would love a dark theme that is on a user level and not managed by admin necessarily.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Equipment inventory

One stop to track all our equipment along with the location and purchasing information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Latitude & Longitude

Love the ability when entering a location that latitude and longitude is displayed as separate entries. I would like the ability to be able to use those coordinates (Latitude & Longitude) in a formula to make our own maps, specifically for our business. I tried using the "Location" field and snipping it and also simply copying it, but neither method works.

I have no clue if this is a major issue, or can be done, but would appreciate it, if possible.

Thank you.

Lee

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Set inactivity log out duration for different user groups

Utilize the user group feature to be able to adjust the log out intervals based on the users role. For example, our crews out in the field travel from job to job and get logged out every time. It would be helpful for users that have long intervals between application use to be able to stay logged in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Copy graph views into word docs, emails etc.

I have several ways that I want to display and manipulate my data. To compile all my graph (views) and applicable narratives into one document I need to copy and paste them into Word. I am currently exporting to Excel, creating a graph (that looks the same as it does in TV!) and then copying it into the one cohesive Word document. If I could just copy the graph directly from TV, I would not need to utilize Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Send Notifications to User Group

We need the ability to send notifications to the new User Groups. Currently, we can only send notifications to individual users or Roles.

By allowing notifications to be sent to User Groups, we (admins)(w)should only have to create 1 report/view, and let the system send to only those users where the specific User Group on the record is one of the user's User Group (based on filtering).

This is a huge time savings for us instead of creating multiple Views all based on different sets of filtering. Example: I have a use case to send a notification to differing groups…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Section to put "Contact name & position" in building departments section

When entering in new building departments, it would be helpful to have a spot where you can put "Contact Name & Position". Right now there are only spots to input phone numbers and email addresses.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Comment section

It would be valuable to have a "General Notes" section in Trackvia in each customer file. I am coming across numerous instances when I want to note things on the account, but at the moment, there is no place to put any general notes. It would be good to have this option under each customer so that anybody who pulls up the file in Trackvia will be able to see any pertinent notes on the file.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User's Guide for the Limited Role

I found the User's Guide at: https://trackvia-uservoice-images.s3.amazonaws.com/GettingStartedGuide_PDF.pdf

This Guide is geared to an Admin level user.

Is there another (higher level) Guide for Limited Users who need basic How-To tips, like: Menus, Navigation, etc without the detailed Admin functions like Table creation, Views, Filters?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base