I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Select All Roles in Notification Rule

As I begin using the "Is Current User" and the "One Of The Current User's Groups" filters for the purpose of sending notifications to only those involved with the record, it would be nice to have an option in the Notification Rule configuration to "Add All Roles" (Select All) so we don't have to manually add all Roles one at a time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dual Purpose User Table

Any thought to expanding the use of the User Table to be dual purpose?:
    -- User Access
    -- General contact information

If the table had set system fields for the User Account (as it does now), then allowed us to add additional fields for such things as profile attributues, LTP and Child tables, etc like we have in other Employee/Contact tables, then a simple User Account Activation Flag would enable the User rights pieces, otherwise when the flag is in the "Off" position, the record is just a plain Employee or Contact as it would be in another table.

This…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Modified Options Menu for 100% Read-Only Accounts

I have a use case for setting up accounts that are 100% read-only for some of our business partners external to our Company.

To allow this, we need to remove some of the current features from the Options Menu: Notifications and Lanes.

Can these features (and any future features) be a level of permissions granted within the Role the user is a member of, and any new features should be turned off (inactive) by default within the Role?

This will allow us to present data and features that they cannot modify, print, export, copy, share or to change how the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calculated User Group field

Expanding on the new User Group fields, it would be nice to have calculated User Group fields so we can dynamically set this field to one/many User Groups automatically based on other values/conditions in the record to be used for Views, Dashboards, etc.

(From: John McGarvey - I'm out of votes)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories