I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Scheduled Reports

I'd like to see Scheduled Reports implemented in the Pro platform as is currently in the Classic platform.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easy To Configure Alerts

Currently, the ability to generate an email alert based on entered data such as a date, requires the creation of at least two calculation fields (Calculated Date and Calculated Number) for each such 'trigger' field.

It's time consuming and difficult for non-programmer users. I've seen in other competing services the capability, via a field or table-level properties menu to toggle on and configure trigger email and/or SMS alerts based on a date.

There are many applications, but one use case example is: Send me task reminder email 3 days before the Estimated Shipping Date to call and confirm shipment is…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple column forms

Classic TrackVia allowed for multiple columns to allow fields to show side by side which was great for semantic grouping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Drop down menu fields to allow keyboard entry

When tabbing to a drop down field, I can not use the arrow keys to scroll through the list. I have to use my mouse.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Easy Wufoo Integration

We use Wufoo for our forms (front-end). Would like a Wufoo integration to Trackvia since our registration system requires frequent updates with new records. And with the integration, clear documentation on implementation for people who are not IT types.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Easier editing of multiple records

Members of our team constantly receives updates to the items in our database. One such update may contain 500-1000 item changes. Currently we have not found a way quickly update these records. We are literally going through the database view and finding the record, clicking the record, editing the item, save it, repeat 650 more times.

Favorite suggestion would be to make the "spreadsheet" view of the database editable so that someone could copy/paste to multiple rows or quickly tab through the records.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

on 5/2/14 we released some enhancements that allow for (1) bulk editing of records and (2) editing data directly in the grid view.

We hope this addresses your comment, but let us know if there are more improvements we can make in this area. Thank you!

7. Notifications / Scheduled Reports

It would be great if you are able to create a notification or scheduled report that only shows selected fields that have updated or changed that day.
    This would then allow us to keep track of all of the changes that are being made rather than having to filter through a large email with all of the fields on it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link between two tables

When there are two tables created it would be helpful if you can link the tables so that when a new record is added it automatically gets added to another table, this then prevents having to enter records numerous times in other tables.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add maps as another "format" in the view builder

I would like the ability to put records on a map from addresses or lat/long coordinate.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Batch delete

Option to delete multiple records at once.

Right now, you have to do each record manually.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unsaved table changes (navigating away from table editor)

Add an additional option when you make a change to a table setup and try to navigate away.

Right now your options are:
    ~ "OK" - Discard changes and continue to wherever you were trying to navigate to
    ~ "Cancel" - Do not save changes, but stay in table editor

--
    I would like an option to save changes, but allow me to continue to wherever I tried to navigate myself to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I need aggregate functions for my charts

I need to roll up my sales data by month... when will that be in the product?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base