I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add images to forms

On a production site, we are using Trackvia forms as work instructions that can record the operations have been correctly done.
    Some time a text like "Check the tightness of the screws" is not enougth to guide the operator.
    That why we would appreciate to have the ability to add pictures in the forms (as template)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filters for Quarter Views

Add the ability to filter by fixed quarters for year over year analysis also the ability to set dates without the year for generic dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Public Holiday

I think it should be possible to have a 3rd Variable in the Weekday function that lists a bunch of Public Holidays and removes them from the calculation.

Thanks,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Variables in Flows to have user defined values

When building flows you only have the option to pass a variable from a prior flow element. A new element would be great for a fixed value.

As an example I have a flow for a build and that build has 3 sub steps. It would be great to have a value to populate a field automatically as I progress through the flow.

start -> create record -> enter step 1 record ( populate step as step 1 from forced variable ) -> enter step 2 record ( populate step as step 2 from forced variable ) -> enter step…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notifications at the Table Level

You have notifications at the record level, but I want to notify someone when a table is updated - in other words, multiple records added to a table, then 1 email notification to say the table has been updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding additional Discharge Dispositions

Could you please add "Swing Bed" and "Discharged with Planned Readmission" as Discharge Disposition options. These are options for coding and we are unable to select.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Editing directly from view on an Ipad

Editing information on an iPad directly from the view you're working on like you can on a desktop. Currently if you try to make an edit from the view on an iPad it makes you open the form to edit. This seems like an easy fix, and would save a lot of time considering most of our editing comes from our field guys using iPad's. Please let me know if this could be achieved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Formatting on Email Sharing

When sharing a record via email, we would like for the form's show/hide rules to still be intact. Right now every field on the form will show on the email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Centralize Notification Preferences in My Profile

It would improve the customer experience to centralize all email notification settings into a setting under "My Profile". It would be fine to duplicate individual preferences for each page or category, but employees are always looking for ways to efficiently interact with the plethora of web pages and logins that the modern world requires of each of us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dashboard Editor: Ease of Use

When moving the titles around in the Dashboard Editor screen, is extremely frustrating. It doesn't always go where you need it to, or switches out or bounces around. It would be nice if this feature was more more easy to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Admin Dashboard Tab View

As the administrator, all created dashboards show up in the top menu bar. I am certainly able to permit views and order the dashboards for users in this top menu, but my view defaults to when they were created. I would like to be able to organize the order of my admin dashboard menu as well, so the ones "I" use most show up first in the line up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alllow more than one Create a Record form and allow a specific form to be defined to edit record once created.

Right now, you can only have one Create a Record form defined per role, and once record is completed for that, system defaults to the form associated with the default view on the table where record is added. This limits us to only one process flow per user role. If we could specify multiple Create a Record forms, and then specify specific form to open once record is created, we could create multiple process flows within a single role.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Shared Views - Improving the Look of the Email

When sharing a view, the columns expand so much that not all fields show and the data wraps (regardless of how the view looks in TrackVia. The only way to accurately display the info is if the person is a user in the system.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give users access to record history.

Allow users without admin access to view the history of a record.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default a date field on a form to another date field

Like when you're buying a round-trip airplane ticket- the 'return flight' defaults to after the date of your outgoing flight. I'd like to able to set a date field in a form to default to the value entered in another date field already.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Conditional required fields on the form level.

I really need an option to make a field required in the form IF a certain checkbox or dropdown is selected / checked when creating/editing the form.

E.G. if a form gets a checkbox in "Cancellation" then the text field "cancellation reason" would become a required field as long as that checkbox has a check at "cancellation".

This seems fairly easy to build with JavaScript, so I hope for this option as it would open up new possibilities!

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tighter Form Builder Layout

I would like to see a "tighter" layout of Forms. Currently, I feel the fields are too large with the font size, in-field padding, and the field-to-field padding.
    If we had the ability to reduce the size of the fields and padding, the presentation wouldn't look so large with alot of wasted screen real estate, plus we could potentially squeeze in 5 or 6 columns wide.
    Thanks!

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Radio buttons vs Dropdown menu!!

No matter how you think about it, RADIO BUTTONS are 100 times faster to click on than choosing something in a dropdown menu!

Another REALLY EASY to implement improvement, and LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY for everyone!

I would make it as on option to "show a dropdown menu as radio buttons".

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Conditional Group(s) to Filters

Currently you are only able to have two levels of Conditional Groups in Filters. This needs to be increased to AT LEAST three levels. There are many cases that are not possible with just two levels. When creating a workflow that moves records from step to step, some fields in the workflow might need to be conditional. For instance, let's say the end-user is usually required to upload a Purchase Order unless that customer is under contract. So, in the form you'd have a "Under Contract" check box and field to upload the purchase order. The idea is that if…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom Branding: Different Options for Interface Color Themes

If you would like to see more color theme options in the "Select a Color Theme" drop-down, please reply to this idea with your recommendations and we'll see what we can do to get them added! So we can hone it, please try include a screenshot, website address, and/or RGB or Hex values for the colors you want.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base