Skip to content

I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

364 results found

1. Custom Styles

We have specific brand guidelines we want to follow, as per our designers who are pretty adamant about it:
    https://www.ciomastermind.com/utility/logos-and-branding

I'd love to be able to customize our app to our brand colors and fonts. It's frustrating being told we can customize our app but only be given select colors that some engineer along the way thought would be sufficient (I am one). It would be great if I could go to a place to override the default styles.

Example: I could change the color and font for a header bar to our specific blue (#00a6dc)...
    .authed-header .main-nav {
    color:…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. More Flexibility on Notification Rules

It would be a huge benefit if there were more flexibility and options for notification rules. For example, the ability to set a notification rule for when a change is made to a specific field to a specific value if a certain other criteria is met, like a certain date field criteria.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saved/User Specific Filtering/Sorting on Views

Users have different needs for sorting and filtering within the same views. Be nice if Views saved their Sorting/Filtering on a per user basis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Global Dashboard

Which has a capability to filter all the records within the dashboard from different tables and views. This is very helpful to everyone to lessen their time reviewing the view one by one and manually check the number of records.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add drop-down list of Views that are within each Dashboard

It would be nice to be able to hover over a dashboard item and a drop-down list shows you the different views on that dashboard. Then with 1-click you can choose the view you want to look at, versus 2-clicks where you have to go into a Dashboard, scroll down to find the right view, then click on the view you want. Basically a short cut to the View.
    This would be an excellent time saving feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let me rearrange the columns for my work orders, and that it stays there for the next time I log on.

In my work orders, the most important columns to me are the work order number and the Job Scope. But Job Scope is so far to the right that it's off the screen unless I scroll over. I can move it, but it doesn't stay. Back to where it was next time I log in. Need it next to the Work Order ID.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification when another user is already in or joins the account.

I would like to know if another user is in an account. Currently work is lost, although is tells you saved, when the other user logs out all your work is gone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Treat App Scripts like first class Assets

It would be great if App scripts could have their own section in the application overview and not be grouped by type of trigger. As soon as the scripting grouped under one trigger type does more than one thing, the script name field becomes useless. If scripts could be broken out as top level assets in the interface, they would be much easier to keep track of (with meaningful titles and search) and to maintain

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pivot Charts

As TrackVia is a relational database, it is often necessary to summarize data before using it for analysis. Pivot tables help for analysis but we need Pivot Charts to be able to visualize the summarized data - something any BI/Data analysis tool should be able to do. Attached is a screenshot showing pivot charts for plotting multiple series from a relational table in excel (source article at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/create-a-pivotchart-c1b1e057-6990-4c38-b52b-8255538e7b1c)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a page selection dropdown to table views and anywhere else with more than one page

Currently, if I want to go to a specific page in a table view, I have to start at page one and click next until I arrive at the desired page. It makes tables essentially non-functional when I have thousands of pages to navigate. Just add a page selection dropdown.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us to change the map pin color

It would be nice to change the color of the pins on maps based on a conditional format ie if field XXX = YYY set pin to blue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sandbox a single App

Sandboxes are great. Promotable Sandboxes are great, but for rapid development and testing I'd love to be able to create a sandbox of a single app instead of my whole account. I'm developing a single app with no cross app connections to others and the majority of my account is not getting changed. It would be faster and cleaner to update if I could just sandbox one app instead of the whole account, especially if I want to test two different sandboxed versions side by side.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wrapping field labels on Forms

It would be so much more useful to have the option of having Form field labels wrap to multiple lines.
    Long form field labels or field labels on lower resolution or narrower monitors are truncated. When the field label is a question to which the field input is the answer (e.g. in a survey) some users cannot read the question. Sometimes even a full width (4 column) field is not wide enough to show a question the length of a full sentence.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Conditional Read Only AND Hidden Fields that don't alter Form layout

Currently a field can be locked but can only approximately be conditionally locked by hiding the field. Unfortunately, hiding fields that have other fields to their right always causes the fields to the right to move. Sometimes this is the desired effect. Other times it breaks the form layout by preventing columns of correlated fields from remaining properly aligned. I would love a solution the decouples layout from conditionally allowed data entry, since the two are only sometimes interchangeable.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide dashboard

With the use of web links to dashboards able to be used as a pseudo-dashboard tab, it would be nice to be able to hide dashboards from the dashboards tab. Derrick's example of this on the 9/1/21 webinar would be great to split up "busy" dashboards and group them into smaller dashes, but doing that right now will also clutter the Dashboard Tab section.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Document viewer

The current ability to store documents is great for templates that the user can download and fill. To enhance this feature, it would be great if the user could click on the document to view/preview it without downloading. As an example, in Gmail I can click on an attachment and see all the pages of a PDF, PPTX, DOCX, or XLSX file without having to download and open the file.

This would be very useful for instructions, reports and other documents the user only needs to see and does not need to change.

This would also be helpful to preview…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gantt - allow color of bar to be based on selected field/group

Today the Gantt bar colors are based on the label assigned to the bar which is redundant. Would be very powerful if instead, you could choose the color according to whatever you decide is the group. But still, have the Gantt sort on start time.

Although allowing a sort of finish can also be useful (maybe viewer selectable rather than in set-up?)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Leave Production site viewable while having a Promotable Sandbox.

Currently when you create a Promotable Sandbox, you cannot look at the table, view, form or filter definitions. I understand not allowing any changes. But now I can't even look at the definitions. So if I want to save off any of these objects before I promote the sandbox, I can't.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disable show/hide on assigned edit form when doing bulk edit

Currently, when bulk editing records, if my chosen edit form has fields/sections hidden based on field values, I cannot bulk edit those fields without first changing the form to unhide the fields I want to edit. It would be more useful if bulk editing would override show/hide rules or had an option either on the form or the bulk edit interface to allow it to do so.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Timeline Canvas - Less Constrained Timeline View

The timeline view is quite impressive with the ability to drag n drop the start date or the duration of any project/task. It would be really great if you could show all tasks or projects in order of start date or finish date and not have to show them grouped up into small rows. It would be a very powerful view for visualizing what you have the resources to work on and moving work accordingly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19