I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Link tables from the table editor

Add the table linking tool to the table editor.

When I am creating a table (in the table editor, naturally) I am thinking of the necessary fields as well as the links to other tables. Instead of navigating to the App Editor, I would like to add the link from the window I am in (ie the table editor).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Import" option to the App Builder

Add a button to initiate an import within the App Builder.

Currently, you have to create the app, exit the app builder, open the app, and then select the import option.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sharing from a tablet

When sharing from a mobile device the list of TrackVia Users/groups/roles does not populate like on PC. This would be a huge help.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Vertical Scroll Bars

The vertical scroll bars need to be made larger. It is nearly impossible to scroll down through a view with the tiny scroll bars when on a tablet computer without a mouse with a scroll wheel or a touch pad.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Checkbox vs. Dropdown - Formatting

I would like to so improved/consistent formatting on Views, Scheduled Reports, and Sharing when using a Drop-down field vs. a Checkbox.

Currently, a Drop-down will display the selected value, or the field is blank if no values were selected.

However, the use of Checkboxes will always display opening and closing brackets enclosing the value, or only the brackets if unchecked.

I'd like to have the brackets removed so we only see the value, or blank, on Checkbox fields.

See attached as samples.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base