I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Automatic logout/time out

It would be incredibly helpful to have an automatic logout feature so that if a user closes the window without logging off, he/she has to login again. Similarly, a login left unattended for more than a preset time would automatically log out. Thanks for considering!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a "trash" folder/area where deleted records can be recovered when they are deleted accidentally.

Provide ability for a user to recover a record that has been previously deleted.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. modify a record in zapier

It would be very helpful to modify existing records. But really this is a work around for not having a calculated user field in my case. For example.. if I am using TrackVia to dispatch people... I need a way to unassign it at the end of the day if the record is not signed off (ie a condition is not met)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tighter Form Builder Layout

I would like to see a "tighter" layout of Forms. Currently, I feel the fields are too large with the font size, in-field padding, and the field-to-field padding.
    If we had the ability to reduce the size of the fields and padding, the presentation wouldn't look so large with alot of wasted screen real estate, plus we could potentially squeeze in 5 or 6 columns wide.
    Thanks!

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Calculated Links to Parents

Classic introduced the idea that a record could be linked via computed value (when first created). Linking a child record to the host of parents that are often logically connected is prone to error, but more importantly is something my users aren't willing to do.

For example, if I link a Support ticket to a Contact, it makes sense that the Ticket would link, in turn, to that Contact's parent Account - without the user having to enter the information. You were almost there on this feature in Classic - why is it absent here?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Radio buttons vs Dropdown menu!!

No matter how you think about it, RADIO BUTTONS are 100 times faster to click on than choosing something in a dropdown menu!

Another REALLY EASY to implement improvement, and LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY for everyone!

I would make it as on option to "show a dropdown menu as radio buttons".

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Re-enable previously hidden dropdown options.

I deleted some dropdown menu options because I wanted to temporarely hide them. But now I cannot find them back in the dropdown-menu editor. Do I have to go check the DB, because I cannot find a list of all dropdown options I've ever used...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Conditional Group(s) to Filters

Currently you are only able to have two levels of Conditional Groups in Filters. This needs to be increased to AT LEAST three levels. There are many cases that are not possible with just two levels. When creating a workflow that moves records from step to step, some fields in the workflow might need to be conditional. For instance, let's say the end-user is usually required to upload a Purchase Order unless that customer is under contract. So, in the form you'd have a "Under Contract" check box and field to upload the purchase order. The idea is that if…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom Branding: Different Options for Interface Color Themes

If you would like to see more color theme options in the "Select a Color Theme" drop-down, please reply to this idea with your recommendations and we'll see what we can do to get them added! So we can hone it, please try include a screenshot, website address, and/or RGB or Hex values for the colors you want.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Email blast

I'd there to be an option so that all emails can be grouped at once, and email blasted as well. As an copy/pastable email cluster, or something like that. My employer would like an easy way to collect all our emails, put them into one list, and email them all.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Highlight fields to show focus

Highlight all field types to show focus.

Currently some fields highlight well (ex. Single Line) while others do not (ex. drop-down).

For ease of use, many users will tab through their entry fields, this process is difficult if you do not know which field you are focused on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Formatting of Views Transfer to Mobile Devices

It would be extremely helpful for the formatting applied to views to transfer to mobile devices. You can have a view with only two columns and you phone in landscape, but the tow columns are minimized and don,t show all information even though the view when in browser shows the columns to be wide and showing all information. There is no way to change this on mobile or to drag an open a column up to show more of the cut off information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to highlight fields and information in the comment section so they standout !

pretty basic description,ability to highlight info you deem important.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Whiteboard" option on homepage of the user dashboard

I'd like to see an option to have a simple "Whiteboard" on the home screen of the Dashboard. We could put objectives, open issues, reminders etc...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please change the text color back. Lime green (or any bright florescent color) is hard to read and when you stare at a screen all day...

Please change the text color back. Lime green (or any bright florescent color) is hard to read and when you stare at a screen all day.

Even better please add a color option, because I prefer a dark text with clear contrast. Maybe others like lime green..

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Grouping views by more than one field

If you group a view by more than one field, I feel each additional group should be a subgroup of the 1st that requires a drill in to get to.

Instead of everything on one level like it is now:

Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 2
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 2

It should work like this:

+Group 1 Item 1;
    - Group 2 Item 1
    - Group 2 Item 2
    + Group 1 Item 2;
    - Group 2 Item…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow data entry offline

I believe TrackVia has the ability to a=turn on functionality that allows for data entry to take place while offline (and data synchs once the device is back online). How does one go about activating that feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base