I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. replace

In the legacy system, when we modified a dropdown selection, the system would ask us what dropdown selection to replace for current records in the system. Would love to see this in Enterprise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include image thumbnails in map labels. Also include more edit-ability in map labels. Add heat maps

Mapped points do not display labels unless hovered over. often times you would want to see all labels simultaneously. Also, the hover box is very limited in the fields that it displays, and reflects the top 2 items in the view. this should be expanded upon to easily add/remove more fields, and also to include image fields. Heat map functionality would also be very beneficial for planning/analysis.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Increase "Show Per Page" Limit to 250 or Higher

The show per page limit of 100 has further implications when you want to share a view or form with an embedded child view. It cuts off the record count at 100. if this were increased to 250 or more perhaps it would show all records in the body of the email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to set User ID

Currently User ID's are the associated email address; I would like to have the ability to make User ID the First Name & Last Name.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ERD position lock.

Currently when I view my table-relationships in ERD view, I rearrange the positions in a way that makes sense to me. Unfortunately, every time that I leave & revisit my ERD view I have to rearrange the tables all over again.
    I would like to see a way to lock my ERD arrangement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. the ability to trace dependent formulas.

When deleting/replacing a field, I receive the following error: "The field 'X' is being used as part of a formula in a calculated field. If you'd like to remove this field, please remove it from the formula."

Unfortunately, I have no exact way of knowing where that formula is... Please create a way to trace dependent formulas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow no-change steps inside of Flows

In order to make a flow more versatile, it would be good if a 'edit' step within a flow could be navigated without editing. So, for example, if I have a flow that involves reviewing the data in a record; with the option to stop and change things at each step, the user might hit a step in the flow where they don't need to change anything, but still need to get to the next step in the flow. The 'Save' button should be accessible in these cases even without an edit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Comment section

It would be valuable to have a "General Notes" section in Trackvia in each customer file. I am coming across numerous instances when I want to note things on the account, but at the moment, there is no place to put any general notes. It would be good to have this option under each customer so that anybody who pulls up the file in Trackvia will be able to see any pertinent notes on the file.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Section to put "Contact name & position" in building departments section

When entering in new building departments, it would be helpful to have a spot where you can put "Contact Name & Position". Right now there are only spots to input phone numbers and email addresses.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. view

I would like to see the ability to be able to search for fields when I'm editing a view. It seems like that is the only place where we don't have the ability to search for a particular field.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offline record/field updates

I want to improve the basic field data of 2 tables. I need them to be available to edit in an offline mode.
    This will increase my data accuracy, allowing to analyze better quality data and make more informed decisions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change position of a picture

When adding a picture in trackvia from the mobile device, this HAS TO BE in a horizontal position in order for the picture to upload correctly.
    I would like to have the ability to rotate the picture if this was taken verticaly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Home button in the APP

I would like to have a HOME BUTTON in the APP. The way it is now, forces be to go back several pages before landing in the one I´m looking for.
    This substracts efficiency and user friendliness.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Let limited users switch between forms on any view

It would be very helpful if a limited user could switch between all their assigned forms in a given table. For example,suppose they have View 1, View 2 and View 3 and are assigned Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 respectively, for some table. Then if they are in View 1 and click into a record, Form 1 opens, but they should be able to switch to Form 2 or Form 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Better Formula Error Handling

I would like to see better handling, and location identifications, of formula errors in the Table Builder.

Currently, we will receive an error that says "near character NN", then the entire formula is provided - which doesn't help identify where the error is at.

Is is possible to either:

1) Add Line numbers the left side (Y-axis) then update the formula to identify the line number?

2) Update the error message to only include the portion of the formula that is in error - maybe 10-15 characters on either side of the problem?

3) Fix the automated color coding in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Include shared records as part of project notes

It would be helpful to see if we a previous follow-up to a project has already been sent. Without seeing shared records in project notes, we would have no way of knowing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base