I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Quick filter -- keyboard Apply vs. Mouse click

When using the quick filter you need to use the mouse button to click apply. It would be a nice plus to just hit enter and have it apply the filters just like you do when searching within the view. Nothing major, just save a small but of time when filtering data-- it just adds up over time :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No auto-redirect to another form when saving a form

I have a view with several forms.
    If I create a new record with one of these form, when I click "Save" I got redirected to the record displayed in the default form for the current view. Which is not relevant in my case.

When clicking "Save", the user does not expect to observe any modification.

Can you ensure that the user stay on the same form when clicking "save" ?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve website for tablet

If you have a tablet and you try to use go.trackvia.com on the browser, the result is ugly. Everything is very very small. You can use the website. Try it in portait mode.

It looks better in desktop mode.

On the other hand, on desktop, if you resize the browser windows, you get a responsive result. I think the issue comme from the usage of the meta viewport tag. It is probably only a quick fix...

Why I don't use the app? Because it does not support deeplink yet.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Conditional Required Fields

It would be great to add this feature to forms. There are old topics about this that have been inactive for a while so thought I'd try to pump the billows to get the topic going again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add map overlay

Add a map layer. When mapping areas where streets do not exist in the mapping tool it would make the map feature usable to have the ability to add a map layer. Pin the layer corners to GPS coordinates so that new streets can be shown before the maps/satellite images are updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Python 3.x API Updates

I would love to see the python sdk get updated to work with python 3.x. I am building a customer facing app (to serve up some of our customer data) using django and they drop support for python2.7 in 2020. Please update the sdk for python3!!!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Admin Drop Down Readability Improvement

The proposed CSS and JS changes would do the following:

- Improve readability for "Views" and "Forms" drop downs
    - Hide the default views and forms
    - Automatically display admin options when the page is loaded

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filters for Quarter Views

Add the ability to filter by fixed quarters for year over year analysis also the ability to set dates without the year for generic dates.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Public Holiday

I think it should be possible to have a 3rd Variable in the Weekday function that lists a bunch of Public Holidays and removes them from the calculation.

Thanks,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Variables in Flows to have user defined values

When building flows you only have the option to pass a variable from a prior flow element. A new element would be great for a fixed value.

As an example I have a flow for a build and that build has 3 sub steps. It would be great to have a value to populate a field automatically as I progress through the flow.

start -> create record -> enter step 1 record ( populate step as step 1 from forced variable ) -> enter step 2 record ( populate step as step 2 from forced variable ) -> enter step…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notifications at the Table Level

You have notifications at the record level, but I want to notify someone when a table is updated - in other words, multiple records added to a table, then 1 email notification to say the table has been updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add images to forms

On a production site, we are using Trackvia forms as work instructions that can record the operations have been correctly done.
    Some time a text like "Check the tightness of the screws" is not enougth to guide the operator.
    That why we would appreciate to have the ability to add pictures in the forms (as template)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding additional Discharge Dispositions

Could you please add "Swing Bed" and "Discharged with Planned Readmission" as Discharge Disposition options. These are options for coding and we are unable to select.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Editing directly from view on an Ipad

Editing information on an iPad directly from the view you're working on like you can on a desktop. Currently if you try to make an edit from the view on an iPad it makes you open the form to edit. This seems like an easy fix, and would save a lot of time considering most of our editing comes from our field guys using iPad's. Please let me know if this could be achieved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Formatting on Email Sharing

When sharing a record via email, we would like for the form's show/hide rules to still be intact. Right now every field on the form will show on the email.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Centralize Notification Preferences in My Profile

It would improve the customer experience to centralize all email notification settings into a setting under "My Profile". It would be fine to duplicate individual preferences for each page or category, but employees are always looking for ways to efficiently interact with the plethora of web pages and logins that the modern world requires of each of us.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dashboard Editor: Ease of Use

When moving the titles around in the Dashboard Editor screen, is extremely frustrating. It doesn't always go where you need it to, or switches out or bounces around. It would be nice if this feature was more more easy to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Admin Dashboard Tab View

As the administrator, all created dashboards show up in the top menu bar. I am certainly able to permit views and order the dashboards for users in this top menu, but my view defaults to when they were created. I would like to be able to organize the order of my admin dashboard menu as well, so the ones "I" use most show up first in the line up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Formatting of Views Transfer to Mobile Devices

It would be extremely helpful for the formatting applied to views to transfer to mobile devices. You can have a view with only two columns and you phone in landscape, but the tow columns are minimized and don,t show all information even though the view when in browser shows the columns to be wide and showing all information. There is no way to change this on mobile or to drag an open a column up to show more of the cut off information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base