I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. More chart to table options

Give the option to convert a table to a chart and vice versa rather than creating a new view. Additionally, please add the ability to add multiple chart using different data arrays and still have them grouped under one single view instead of a bunch of views for a bunch of different charts.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. manage users

Manage Users - Add column for Super Admin

I would like to be able to tell from the Manage Users screen which of my users are flagged as Super Admins without having to edit each individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to include grandparent fields in grandchild tables and forms

Lets say I have a table (T1) with a parent table (P1), which in turn has a parent table P2. I'd like for the ability to pull fields from P2 into T1's table, forms and views easily. Right now I have to pull them into P1 first before I can use them in T1.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Views should auto-refresh

Views should auto-refresh when changes are made or at a set interval

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dual Dashboard Names

I would like the ability of setting dual names to a dashboard:
    - One for an Admin view where I can add other information, such as: "RW" or "RO" to know this dashboard is for a certain group of users.
    - The end-user display name.

Currently, I only see the end-user display name, and if I name multiple dashboards the same name (for a consistent look and feel), its difficult to know which is which.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More than one form for Limited Roles

Allow permission for limited users to use more than one form to enter records into a table.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Gantt chart show no information label when you hover a bar

With every other view format when you hover a bar you can see information pop up, except for Gantt charts (first picture). With Gantt charts you can only see information pop up when you hover a bar in the chart preview (second picture).

The second thing, is it possible to get more detailed information when you hover a bar in a Gantt chart? In the preview of the Gantt chart I can see the months, but when I can see also dates its more practical and faster. Otherwise when I want to plan something in a Gantt chart I have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create vCard attachment for person records

I would like to be able to download a vCard for a person record in a person table. It would likely require either a custom table type, or the ability to map fields from a table to vcard fields--perhaps in a separate wizard in the admin area.

It could be implemented on forms or views using a custom field type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Page loads at the same position

When I navigate between tables, the position of the page is not consistent. Many times I'm seeing the very bottom of the page (blank screen), and I have to scroll up to center the table on the screen. Not a big deal, but I have over 20 tables that I flip between, so it gets annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. User Home Page

I would like to see a new feature to allow the creation of User Home Pages custom filtered to just the logged-in user's assigned records (via the TrackVia User field).

This "dashboard" page would be separate from the individual dashboards within each application, and would span across all applications the user has access to. A single location to see everything assigned to them.

This would need to be driven from the user account level and utilize some type of childlookup function to find any record, from any application, across the entire account (or only those apps the user has permissions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make a calculated field unique!

This can be handy in so many ways!

I need this for: cleaning up phone numbers first, by standardised their patterns (removing brackets and such), and then I need this clean phone number to be UNIQUE!

If someone adds: 1-800-673-3302 and someone else adds: 1-800 673 3302, both will be regarded as "not-unique" which forms a big problem if you have over 10,000 records with various input patterns...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Radio buttons vs Dropdown menu!!

No matter how you think about it, RADIO BUTTONS are 100 times faster to click on than choosing something in a dropdown menu!

Another REALLY EASY to implement improvement, and LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY for everyone!

I would make it as on option to "show a dropdown menu as radio buttons".

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to rename dropdown options without having to delete them once.

Rename dropdown options!

Another easy to integrate → LOTS of benefit improvements! ^^

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. User's Guide for the Limited Role

I found the User's Guide at: https://trackvia-uservoice-images.s3.amazonaws.com/GettingStartedGuide_PDF.pdf

This Guide is geared to an Admin level user.

Is there another (higher level) Guide for Limited Users who need basic How-To tips, like: Menus, Navigation, etc without the detailed Admin functions like Table creation, Views, Filters?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tighter Form Builder Layout

I would like to see a "tighter" layout of Forms. Currently, I feel the fields are too large with the font size, in-field padding, and the field-to-field padding.
    If we had the ability to reduce the size of the fields and padding, the presentation wouldn't look so large with alot of wasted screen real estate, plus we could potentially squeeze in 5 or 6 columns wide.
    Thanks!

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. user management - delete users

Please can you include a feature to delete users in the Manage User function (as exists in Classic). I am very surprised that it is not already there - surely add, edit and delete are the minimum features needed here?.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Open a new tab for forms to edit item information

Whenever I want to open a form (I click the link to ASIN) to edit information I have to remember to right click and say open in new tab. If I forget this step (as I do often, right click is not as frequently used) and hit the back button it drops me into the table at the beginning, even if I have been on page 4 or 6 etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need notification emails with excel files attached

Notification emails should contain an excel file of specific records that triggered the notification

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Font Style on Notification Rules

I see that the font style for the field values in Notifications Rules is different than the rest of template.
    The template looks to be Arial, but the field values look to be Times New Roman (some similar style).
    Is is possible to have everything the same font style? It makes it look more polished.
    See attachment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base