I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Comment section

It would be valuable to have a "General Notes" section in Trackvia in each customer file. I am coming across numerous instances when I want to note things on the account, but at the moment, there is no place to put any general notes. It would be good to have this option under each customer so that anybody who pulls up the file in Trackvia will be able to see any pertinent notes on the file.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Section to put "Contact name & position" in building departments section

When entering in new building departments, it would be helpful to have a spot where you can put "Contact Name & Position". Right now there are only spots to input phone numbers and email addresses.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let limited users switch between forms on any view

It would be very helpful if a limited user could switch between all their assigned forms in a given table. For example,suppose they have View 1, View 2 and View 3 and are assigned Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 respectively, for some table. Then if they are in View 1 and click into a record, Form 1 opens, but they should be able to switch to Form 2 or Form 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apply show/hide rules to a field on a form, based on THAT field's value.

if you are using a form to only view data, or if a form includes data that is read-only anyways, it would be nice to have the option to show/hide that field based on whether or not it has a value in it. This ensures that data will only be displayed when data is actually present.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include shared records as part of project notes

It would be helpful to see if we a previous follow-up to a project has already been sent. Without seeing shared records in project notes, we would have no way of knowing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to set User ID

Currently User ID's are the associated email address; I would like to have the ability to make User ID the First Name & Last Name.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shared Views - Improving the Look of the Email

When sharing a view, the columns expand so much that not all fields show and the data wraps (regardless of how the view looks in TrackVia. The only way to accurately display the info is if the person is a user in the system.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow no-change steps inside of Flows

In order to make a flow more versatile, it would be good if a 'edit' step within a flow could be navigated without editing. So, for example, if I have a flow that involves reviewing the data in a record; with the option to stop and change things at each step, the user might hit a step in the flow where they don't need to change anything, but still need to get to the next step in the flow. The 'Save' button should be accessible in these cases even without an edit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support Map Views in Flows; Support View to View Tasks in Flows

By supporting map views in flows you could select a location from a map; Currently there is a lot of click through to select a parent then a child, then perhaps even a grandchild. It would be nice if i could specify with a view task that i want to be taken to a child view instead of a form(that i am forced to edit) and then a child view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Flows or App Scripts to control quick filters

I don think this will be a priority, but allowing a flow to trigger an app script to open a view with certain quick filters applied would be a really cool and helpful feature. i have an idea for a reporting system, but it requires building numerous views with filters. If certain choices could be funneled into a quick filter it would be like a custom view creator and keep people from getting lost in creating their own quick filters.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. See all recors in a map

In a map view, I have a limited amount of records to show (up to 100). I would like to see ALL GPS location records in 1 map view (without having to change pages and without having a maximum of records to be displayed).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include image thumbnails in map labels. Also include more edit-ability in map labels. Add heat maps

Mapped points do not display labels unless hovered over. often times you would want to see all labels simultaneously. Also, the hover box is very limited in the fields that it displays, and reflects the top 2 items in the view. this should be expanded upon to easily add/remove more fields, and also to include image fields. Heat map functionality would also be very beneficial for planning/analysis.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Batch Printing / Document Merge

Being able to print the forms for all records in a view would be extremely beneficial. Being able to do this and at the same time do a merge with a template from word or something similar to format an invoice or the like would be HUGE

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

Give a better User Profile Overview- Show the Apps and Roles a user belongs to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offline record/field updates

I want to improve the basic field data of 2 tables. I need them to be available to edit in an offline mode.
    This will increase my data accuracy, allowing to analyze better quality data and make more informed decisions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Default View in different languages

TRACKVIA provides a default view for each table. This happens ONLY in English.
    I´d like to have a default view for ALL tables regardless of the language.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Titles on the Graphs

When having a graph view, this appears without a tittle. If you apply a filter in the view, and click OK, you lose track of what the view is about. I would like TRACKVIA to provide the titles of the graphs (including the applied filters) so it makes the analysis and graph exporting easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Numeric Keyboard

When adding numbers to a field, I would like the app to recognize the numeric field and display the numeric keyboard ONLY (the one that appears when you want to make a phone call). This will allow an easier surf in the app and increase the efficiency and user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base