I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Change position of a picture

When adding a picture in trackvia from the mobile device, this HAS TO BE in a horizontal position in order for the picture to upload correctly.
    I would like to have the ability to rotate the picture if this was taken verticaly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home button in the APP

I would like to have a HOME BUTTON in the APP. The way it is now, forces be to go back several pages before landing in the one I´m looking for.
    This substracts efficiency and user friendliness.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Localization Services

My app is multi-lingual (5 different languages). Now, I have 5 times as much tables, views and forms (we had to basically develop 5 apps) because TRACKVIA doesn´t support Localization services which are translation services that allow to have only 1 set of tables, views and forms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ERD position lock.

Currently when I view my table-relationships in ERD view, I rearrange the positions in a way that makes sense to me. Unfortunately, every time that I leave & revisit my ERD view I have to rearrange the tables all over again.
    I would like to see a way to lock my ERD arrangement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. the ability to trace dependent formulas.

When deleting/replacing a field, I receive the following error: "The field 'X' is being used as part of a formula in a calculated field. If you'd like to remove this field, please remove it from the formula."

Unfortunately, I have no exact way of knowing where that formula is... Please create a way to trace dependent formulas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better Formula Error Handling

I would like to see better handling, and location identifications, of formula errors in the Table Builder.

Currently, we will receive an error that says "near character NN", then the entire formula is provided - which doesn't help identify where the error is at.

Is is possible to either:

1) Add Line numbers the left side (Y-axis) then update the formula to identify the line number?

2) Update the error message to only include the portion of the formula that is in error - maybe 10-15 characters on either side of the problem?

3) Fix the automated color coding in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Increase "Show Per Page" Limit to 250 or Higher

The show per page limit of 100 has further implications when you want to share a view or form with an embedded child view. It cuts off the record count at 100. if this were increased to 250 or more perhaps it would show all records in the body of the email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show/Hide no longer working on my form.

Is there a limitation to the amount of show/hide options on a form?
    Once I entered my last batch of fields the show/hide is no longer working and the only fields I see on the form are those which do not have show/hide configuration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default a date field on a form to another date field

Like when you're buying a round-trip airplane ticket- the 'return flight' defaults to after the date of your outgoing flight. I'd like to able to set a date field in a form to default to the value entered in another date field already.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Application Script Help...

I am finding the information on Application Scripts to very limited.
    I want to capture currentvalue from a parent table in order to retain historical data, but I am unclear on which type of field to capture this data. ..or even types of fields/data I can pull from. According to the videos, I think that I need something like this:
    def x = ["field within current table"]
    x = currentvalue["Relationship name to parent"]["field name of parent"]

Am I missing something???

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add support for the Excel N() function to allow for users to insert notes about the formulas they create.

In the calculated fields of tables, it would be nice to be able to comment our formulas like you can in programming languages and even in Excel. In Excel, this is done through the N() function. You add the N("Insert Your Text Here") to the end of a formula to be able to go back at a later date and give yourself or your teammates an idea of the logic behind the function. This would be very useful when creating complex if() functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Admin View of all Notifications and Share Views

Ability to display all Notifications and Share Views created by any user to the Admin (or Super Admins) users. Include an option to mute individual or all notifications and modify/delete notifications and views.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. View sort

I have created a view and sorted it for a "preferred parent view" on a form. However, in the form, the view is no longer sorted...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Form text box widget

For the text box widget:
    - please increase character limit from 255
    - formatting such as bold, underline, italic, color etc.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save Issues -

" Error There was a problem saving your record: Unique Constraint Violation " how can i fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Export dates in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format

Dates are currently exported in 'MMM dd, yyyy' format (e.g. 'May 21, 2017'), which adds an extra few unneeded steps to re-format date fields when re-importing, as date fields must be imported in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format (e.g. '2017-05-21).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The boxes

It is hard to see the boxes with the drop down arrows. Its very light, it would be better if the boxes popped out at me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base