I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Area-Specific Barcode Scanning

I'd like to see a bar or other visual indicator on the barcode scanner that will let me choose one barcode from several adjacent barcodes.

I'm building an Asset Management Application, and I'm using the mobile platform to scan things like Serial Number, MAC address and other information off of the package of new laptops. Trying to scan a barcode where there are several in the field of view is impossible. My current workaround is to cover the unwanted codes with stickies to reveal only the one I want, but I'd love to see a more elegant solution.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Refresh Home or Dashboard Tabs after adding a new Dashboard View in Roles

When we create a new Dashboard View, we need to add it to roles (warning popup is nice for that :-), but after adding, the Home or the Dashboard Tabs are not refreshed: a F5 is necessary.
    It could be nice to have a refresh automatically or emptying the cache.
    Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Table Relationship Count

Add a section in the Table Builder to show how many existing Relationships are being used for the particular table. This would be able to alert the Admin when they are approaching the "Join Limit" for your tables.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for image entry on views

Views allow for some data to be added directly, but images cannot be added unless through a form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Easier way to see cross-app tables.

Currently the only way to see cross-app tables and their respective apps is through the Go-To search field. It would be better if there was something on the admin menu to list cross-app tables and which apps are linked. From there give functionality to add and remove apps from being linked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow saving and viewing of images on mobile devices

1. On a mobile device, if an image already exists in a record and an user clicks on the image within the form, the image should be displayed first, followed by options to replace the image. Currently, the options are to replace to the image with other images either currently on the device or by taking a new picture.

2. On a mobile device, when the image is displayed, there should be an option to save the image to the device and to share it. To do this today, I would have to take a screenshot, losing the original image quality in…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Top menu in desktop browsers should support smaller browser widths/resolutions

Depending on the name of the application and the width of your web browser on a desktop, the menu wraps causing display issues with the admin menu and the top of the page content.

This causes havoc when using TrackVia in a split screen (two browser windows across a single monitor). Depending on the name of your application it can cause problems between 960-1040px widths.

Attached image to show an example of the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Quick filter -- keyboard Apply vs. Mouse click

When using the quick filter you need to use the mouse button to click apply. It would be a nice plus to just hit enter and have it apply the filters just like you do when searching within the view. Nothing major, just save a small but of time when filtering data-- it just adds up over time :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TrackVia in Spanish please

It was the major reason for not choosing it over other options (sorry for my bad english)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Maps - Plot a map with an address

Trackvia Classic had this feature and it was very useful. Although it is good to be able to plot a map through GPS info, sometimes the info in the office is of an address and it should be able to be plotted for sheduling purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to use TrackVia apps without logging in

Use Kerberos type authentication so users are already identified and can access TrackVia apps by clicking relevant link without stopping to log in every time (and keep track of yet another password).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change position of a picture

When adding a picture in trackvia from the mobile device, this HAS TO BE in a horizontal position in order for the picture to upload correctly.
    I would like to have the ability to rotate the picture if this was taken verticaly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 5 star program

Put 5 star Program in TrackVia

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. one click on your app and you can save your favorit site or file but it is not save in a file it will creat a mini privat app on your desct

one click on your app and you can save your favorite site, or file or picture but it is not save in a file it will create a mini private app on your screen. unlimited creating everything .
    and that will be your personal private app store. u control.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to Select a Range/Series of Rows

I would like to see a feature for Range or Series Selections in table views like we can do in Excel.

Example: Select the first row in in a range of rows, hold the Shift-Key down, select the last row in the range. Everything in between is automatically selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stacked Bar Chart doesn't resize when items removed

When I create a stacked bar chart I would anticipate the chart resizing itself when an item is removed/unchecked in the legend. All that happens is that it disappears from the chart leaving a gap. This a) looks odd and b) doesn't help me read off the value of remaining items. I'm not really sure what purpose this feature achieves right now.
    I have included a screenshot to illustrate my point.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Numeric Keyboard

When adding numbers to a field, I would like the app to recognize the numeric field and display the numeric keyboard ONLY (the one that appears when you want to make a phone call). This will allow an easier surf in the app and increase the efficiency and user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Last row on a View runs off screen

When looking at a view, the very bottom record has an issue when changing a date the calendar runs off of the screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Flow for automatic assignment for staff

Feature to have a system that will scheduele staff for their tasks automatically. Based on the input criteria etc.
    I’m sure this could be integrated with flows

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories