I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Admin Dashboard Tab View

As the administrator, all created dashboards show up in the top menu bar. I am certainly able to permit views and order the dashboards for users in this top menu, but my view defaults to when they were created. I would like to be able to organize the order of my admin dashboard menu as well, so the ones "I" use most show up first in the line up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Localization Services

My app is multi-lingual (5 different languages). Now, I have 5 times as much tables, views and forms (we had to basically develop 5 apps) because TRACKVIA doesn´t support Localization services which are translation services that allow to have only 1 set of tables, views and forms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

Please change the font size, it's way too small. I can't read this stuff!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different currencies

It would be very useful to use different currencies in Trackvia so it would automatically calculate the value in USD based on daily updates.
    We deal with international suppliers and many of our deals are in local currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Library/Listing of All Scheduled Reports & Notification Rules

I would like to see a listing (library?) of all Scheduled Reports and Notification Rules in an app, just as we can do in Classic.

Currently, we have to look within each View separately, then look in the Option Menu to see if the View has Notifications turned "On", or if the View is being Shared (Scheduled Reports).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A video for new users

There does not appear to be any one source for explaining TV for new users. I see the "Getting Started" written instructions, however, seeing visual examples with audio would be more effective. There are so many terms, relationships, and concepts to comprehend We have only one person in our organization who is very familiar with Track Via and would like more resources for other new users to get jump-started.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Titles on the Graphs

When having a graph view, this appears without a tittle. If you apply a filter in the view, and click OK, you lose track of what the view is about. I would like TRACKVIA to provide the titles of the graphs (including the applied filters) so it makes the analysis and graph exporting easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding additional Discharge Dispositions

Could you please add "Swing Bed" and "Discharged with Planned Readmission" as Discharge Disposition options. These are options for coding and we are unable to select.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Median and as an aggregation option instead of just Average

Add Median as an available aggregation option / child function instead of just average and stdev. This will help in situations where you are analyzing things like working days or duration metrics that may have some large outliers that would otherwise skew an Average.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Internal TrackVia Action Triggers - ala Zapier

I would love to see an internal mechanism to create records, or perform some other action, within the TrackVia application when certain criteria is met.

We currently have the Zapier integration which is great for external applications, but this request is for actions being performed within TrackVia.

We should not need a 3rd party application to trigger an internal action within TrackVia for something performed within TrackVia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filters

I would like the filter options to include, "does not begin with" and/or "begins with."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dropdown Menu Subheadings

I would like to see the ability to add subheadings to dropdown menus to better organize long lists of options

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add support for the Excel N() function to allow for users to insert notes about the formulas they create.

In the calculated fields of tables, it would be nice to be able to comment our formulas like you can in programming languages and even in Excel. In Excel, this is done through the N() function. You add the N("Insert Your Text Here") to the end of a formula to be able to go back at a later date and give yourself or your teammates an idea of the logic behind the function. This would be very useful when creating complex if() functions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Page loads at the same position

When I navigate between tables, the position of the page is not consistent. Many times I'm seeing the very bottom of the page (blank screen), and I have to scroll up to center the table on the screen. Not a big deal, but I have over 20 tables that I flip between, so it gets annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Use field values in website widget. Ie: show google maps location in frame

I think the widget thing is great but you really need the ability for that to be a calculated field and have it reference data in the record. For example, we can use lat/long fom our record to show the google maps location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keyboard Retraction On Android Mobile App

When creating a new record on the Android Mobile App, there is no way for a user to retract the keyboard display when they are finished entering in data. This lacking feature causes the save and add a new button to be covered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pie chart toggle

Can we please have us button that allows us to toggle between precentages and actual numbers on the pie charts?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Save Issues -

" Error There was a problem saving your record: Unique Constraint Violation " how can i fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Search function: Non case specific

ie. I search Taylor and it's listed as Taylor it comes up in search

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base