I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Create new child records from a form without an embedded grid view

I would love to be able to embed just the Create New Record button in a form for a parent table instead of having to embed the child grid view. When creating a new record with a form, the record initially has no children. Sometimes I just want to add children without needing to see the big blank space of a grid view that eats up so much real estate. If the view could collapse when empty, or just the button could be embedded it would be much more efficient and a more efficient use of space.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Use a field as hover text for another field

Currently in grid view, hovering over a column header creates a popup that contains the name of the column for that view. It adds nothing and sometimes gets in the way.
    It would be great if instead we could specify during view editing that a field can have a different field as its popup text.
    e.g. Currently, in all tables that I use as lookups in place of drop down fields, I create a paragraph field that can hold the definition of the drop-down item. Only users with access to the underlying tables can see those. It would be great…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hide dashboard

With the use of web links to dashboards able to be used as a pseudo-dashboard tab, it would be nice to be able to hide dashboards from the dashboards tab. Derrick's example of this on the 9/1/21 webinar would be great to split up "busy" dashboards and group them into smaller dashes, but doing that right now will also clutter the Dashboard Tab section.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let me rearrange the columns for my work orders, and that it stays there for the next time I log on.

In my work orders, the most important columns to me are the work order number and the Job Scope. But Job Scope is so far to the right that it's off the screen unless I scroll over. I can move it, but it doesn't stay. Back to where it was next time I log in. Need it next to the Work Order ID.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →