I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Quick Filters for mobile

Currently there's only a search option. Since navigation is more difficult on mobile, it would be very very helpful to have this availability

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grouping views by more than one field

If you group a view by more than one field, I feel each additional group should be a subgroup of the 1st that requires a drill in to get to.

Instead of everything on one level like it is now:

Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 1; Group 2 Item 2
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 1
    Group 1 Item 2; Group 2 Item 2

It should work like this:

+Group 1 Item 1;
    - Group 2 Item 1
    - Group 2 Item 2
    + Group 1 Item 2;
    - Group 2 Item…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a developer to include "comments" to a field in table setup mode

Could each field not have the ability to include a comment accessible only from the table setup?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase the size of handles on scroll bars

Both Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars are hard to use. Navigation would be easier if these were widened.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alternating row formatting

For large tables, it would be helpful if we had the option to have every other row be shaded differently. Would definitely improve user experience.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. URGENT - Security Issue with Passwords

TrackVia does not force any kind of password strength requirements right now. It looks like it will even accept 'password' as a password. It's very important that this is fixed, since there's no way we can check if our users are using secure passwords.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ad subform to form (add multiple products from the same table in one form)

If I could add multiple products from the same table in one order form, it would take less time.

The situation now is like this:

When I have a customer that buys one product I need one form to do that (Connect product table and costumer table via Sales Order Form). But when I have one customer that buys multiple products I have te repeat the proces multiple times (One product per form).

Kind regards,

M. Cooiman

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Upload multiple documents to one document field

Upload multiple documents to one document field. I hate having to add multiple fields for images, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Apps Script access to auto-counter, triggered and calculated fields

Fairly simple: Apps Script isn't as useful as it could be without being able to access every field in each table. If you use an auto-counter or triggered field for a record ID, you are currently unable to load that record in an apps script (e.g. using loadrecord(), etc).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Assign attributes to users

It would be nice to be able to add custom fields to the user table. For instancy, to put a person's email address, title or manager. We have a use case where we want to show all projects assigned to direct reports of the current user.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add images to forms

On a production site, we are using Trackvia forms as work instructions that can record the operations have been correctly done.
    Some time a text like "Check the tightness of the screws" is not enougth to guide the operator.
    That why we would appreciate to have the ability to add pictures in the forms (as template)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate with Tableau

The existing visualizations options are limited and difficult to build. Creating an API that links TrackVia date with Tablau data visualization software would allow the the creation of more advanced interactive visualizations.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email blast

I'd there to be an option so that all emails can be grouped at once, and email blasted as well. As an copy/pastable email cluster, or something like that. My employer would like an easy way to collect all our emails, put them into one list, and email them all.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Other Option for Checkboxes

It would be super-helpful to allow an "Other" option on checkboxes that allowed something to be typed-in if that was selected. A sample is attached in a screenshot.

Right now, I just add an "Other" text field, but it's not ideal.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add multiple child records by selecting multiple entries in a parent view

It would be really handy to be able to create multiple child rows (e.g. asset tracking events for serial tracked assets) based on a current selection of parent rows (i.e. the assets you want to create a similar tracking event for).

I understand that a similar effect could be achieved with a few extra tables to group assets together, but the ability to do this quickly in an ad hoc fashion would make the system vastly more flexible and rapid to perform common tasks.

Additionally, these asset tracking 'groups' tend to not have any long term significance (maybe a tracking…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to drag and drop in the sort feature

It would be nice to have the ability to drag your sort criteria up and down to change the order without x-ing out and redoing the whole sort window. For example, if you want to sort by date and then by company name and then switch and have company name first, it would be helpful to be able to quickly move those criteria

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A View that Looks like a Form

The headline sounds crazy but hear me out. I want a user to be able to look up a record without seeing all of the records. The view could be set up with only a search option and the only search matches are shown.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include image thumbnails in map labels. Also include more edit-ability in map labels. Add heat maps

Mapped points do not display labels unless hovered over. often times you would want to see all labels simultaneously. Also, the hover box is very limited in the fields that it displays, and reflects the top 2 items in the view. this should be expanded upon to easily add/remove more fields, and also to include image fields. Heat map functionality would also be very beneficial for planning/analysis.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tabs for Child Table Views Included on Parent Form

I would like to see a new layout for including a View from a Child Table on a Form (parent table).

Currently, each Child View is displayed stacked vertically. I'd like to see Tabs. Each would hold the View from the child table.

This would be a great space saver.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base