I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Increase "Show Per Page" Limit to 250 or Higher

The show per page limit of 100 has further implications when you want to share a view or form with an embedded child view. It cuts off the record count at 100. if this were increased to 250 or more perhaps it would show all records in the body of the email.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export dates in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format

Dates are currently exported in 'MMM dd, yyyy' format (e.g. 'May 21, 2017'), which adds an extra few unneeded steps to re-format date fields when re-importing, as date fields must be imported in 'yyyy-mm-dd' format (e.g. '2017-05-21).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Other Option for Checkboxes

It would be super-helpful to allow an "Other" option on checkboxes that allowed something to be typed-in if that was selected. A sample is attached in a screenshot.

Right now, I just add an "Other" text field, but it's not ideal.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add multiple child records by selecting multiple entries in a parent view

It would be really handy to be able to create multiple child rows (e.g. asset tracking events for serial tracked assets) based on a current selection of parent rows (i.e. the assets you want to create a similar tracking event for).

I understand that a similar effect could be achieved with a few extra tables to group assets together, but the ability to do this quickly in an ad hoc fashion would make the system vastly more flexible and rapid to perform common tasks.

Additionally, these asset tracking 'groups' tend to not have any long term significance (maybe a tracking…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to drag and drop in the sort feature

It would be nice to have the ability to drag your sort criteria up and down to change the order without x-ing out and redoing the whole sort window. For example, if you want to sort by date and then by company name and then switch and have company name first, it would be helpful to be able to quickly move those criteria

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A View that Looks like a Form

The headline sounds crazy but hear me out. I want a user to be able to look up a record without seeing all of the records. The view could be set up with only a search option and the only search matches are shown.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The new

The new version of TrackVia and Surgitrak are extremely disappointing. The older version was much more powerful with customizing capabilities. One has to re-sort and re-customize the tables in every login! it is extremely frustrating. In the app, there is no way to make the list smaller, which makes it much harder to navigate through all the patients. The surgitrak options for anesthesia, EBL, co-morbidities, use of medications are gone!! To login, you have to use the entire email, which is just ridiculous. Again, unbelievably disappointing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Filtering by Dropdown: Include blanks with "Does not have this option selected"

Filtering based on drop-downs works well for the most part, but I keep coming into issues with this.

Currently, when filtering "{Dropdown} does have this option selected [dropdown option]", it only pulls through records where the dropdown isn't blank and has a different option than the one mentioned in the filter.

This forces the user to create a conditional group, where the option isn't selected OR the field is blank.

This isn't a big deal, until you start working with more complex filters with different conditional groups.

Really loved how this was done in Classic; with the ability to check…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tabs for Child Table Views Included on Parent Form

I would like to see a new layout for including a View from a Child Table on a Form (parent table).

Currently, each Child View is displayed stacked vertically. I'd like to see Tabs. Each would hold the View from the child table.

This would be a great space saver.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Increase the size of handles on scroll bars

Both Horizontal and Vertical scroll bars are hard to use. Navigation would be easier if these were widened.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve website for tablet

If you have a tablet and you try to use go.trackvia.com on the browser, the result is ugly. Everything is very very small. You can use the website. Try it in portait mode.

It looks better in desktop mode.

On the other hand, on desktop, if you resize the browser windows, you get a responsive result. I think the issue comme from the usage of the meta viewport tag. It is probably only a quick fix...

Why I don't use the app? Because it does not support deeplink yet.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Print & share detail behind Grouped Views

When using the Group format feature on a View, users like that they are able to drill down into the records that make up the group but they are unable to print or share the detail. I am also not able to collapse the details after I have expanded them on the view. It would be hugely beneficial to us to be able to first expand the detail (as it does today) but then have the ability to print, share, and export these records within the expanded view. We share data monthly with the applicable project owners and the only…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding search or filter feature to child views on forms

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to search child views on a form. Also being able to open the child view to a full screen view to filter and search would be helpful as well. It would make it so much easier to quickly go through multiple tables to find information from a single form.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Easy integration with phone systems for CRM & Call Center Apps

Being able to integrate with phone systems/platforms is important to a lot of businesses that need CRM and Call Center/Support applications.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would love a dark theme. It could help combat eye exhaustion.

I have an issue with dry eye and eye exhaustion, and I keep my computer in dark themes. Working on a white background all day is exhausting for my eyes and increases eye strain. I would love a dark theme that is on a user level and not managed by admin necessarily.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add record count to table "tiles" in app overview page

Display the number of records contained in a given table in their tile.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Automatic logout/time out

It would be incredibly helpful to have an automatic logout feature so that if a user closes the window without logging off, he/she has to login again. Similarly, a login left unattended for more than a preset time would automatically log out. Thanks for considering!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Whiteboard" option on homepage of the user dashboard

I'd like to see an option to have a simple "Whiteboard" on the home screen of the Dashboard. We could put objectives, open issues, reminders etc...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected

2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)

3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Multi-criteria Quick Search

I have some users that would like to use the Quick Search for multiple search-terms with an OR condition/operator.

Currently, the Quick Search returns and AND operator.

To differentiate the current search function with the new feature, perhaps the search string for OR conditions can be entered with some type of delimeter, such as:

apple OR orange OR banana (specifying OR)
    apple;orange;banana (separating with semi-colon)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base