I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Ability to remove dashboards from dropdown list for certain users

Right now any user sees all dashboards in the drop down even if they don't have permission for the tables. We should be able to select who will see those... its cluttered and confusing otherwise

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open a new tab for forms to edit item information

Whenever I want to open a form (I click the link to ASIN) to edit information I have to remember to right click and say open in new tab. If I forget this step (as I do often, right click is not as frequently used) and hit the back button it drops me into the table at the beginning, even if I have been on page 4 or 6 etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dual Dashboard Names

I would like the ability of setting dual names to a dashboard:
    - One for an Admin view where I can add other information, such as: "RW" or "RO" to know this dashboard is for a certain group of users.
    - The end-user display name.

Currently, I only see the end-user display name, and if I name multiple dashboards the same name (for a consistent look and feel), its difficult to know which is which.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Date Swimlanes for scheduling?

We find swimlanes very useful for organizing our production process. We'd like to see this feature expand into dates. It would be great to filter the view to a week or two, and then have 7-14 days of swimlanes to drag batches onto for scheduling.

Additionally, having the ability to add more info to the "record" identifier box would be huge.

Thanks!

Jon

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Library/Listing of All Scheduled Reports & Notification Rules

I would like to see a listing (library?) of all Scheduled Reports and Notification Rules in an app, just as we can do in Classic.

Currently, we have to look within each View separately, then look in the Option Menu to see if the View has Notifications turned "On", or if the View is being Shared (Scheduled Reports).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto Showing of Child Views in a Form + Radio Button

I would like it if Child Views to appear when a new form is opened, not after selecting Save.

In my example we have creating safety forms in which a user needs to add photos, hazards and Sign on, but rather than creating all the fields we have created other tables and linked them in. However when the user starts a new form they don't see any of this until they save the form. It creates them confusion.
    Secondly they should be able to just click ADD JSEA Radio Button. UI wise Trackvia really needs radio buttons.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Role Specific Required Fields on a Form

I think it would be a good enhancement to have Role Specific Required fields on a form. This would assist in work flow across multiple functions and to ensure each role completes their section correctly.

There may be a work around lie creating a new form for each role in the process and editing them accordingly but this idea would make it dramtically easier.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to nested groups in the reports

I would like the reports to be able to have nested groups as when we create PIVOT tables in Excel.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Multi access level

Having an overlapping access level such as "Manager" in between the "Limited" and the "Administrator" user would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Swim lanes improvements

Swim lanes is one of the most useful features, but could be made better with:

1. A 'blank' lane for records with nothing yet selected

2. Some simple formatting options for cards (e.g. bold, underline, etc)

3. Some simple display options for the lanes (e.g. custom lane width to fit extra lanes on the screen)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apply show/hide rules to a field on a form, based on THAT field's value.

if you are using a form to only view data, or if a form includes data that is read-only anyways, it would be nice to have the option to show/hide that field based on whether or not it has a value in it. This ensures that data will only be displayed when data is actually present.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Gantt Chart Phases

I would like to see the ability to break down Gantt Chart records into multiple phases.
    There is currently only one "Start" & "End" date allowable, is it possible to allow multiple with varying color-schemes?
    This would be helpful in seeing the phases of a project (e.g. Planning, Pre, Project, Post) without having to create multiple records for each project...
    Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Super Admin Default Form

Can you add the feature for Super Admin's to select a default form instead of using the generic form. It is very time consuming to constantly have to change it to the preferred form when viewing records. We should be able to select the record and view it the same way a limited user sees it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Masked fields "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

It is imperative to guard sensitive data.
    Masked fields in classic provided the ability to safeguard passwords, SS#, CC info.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to highlight fields and information in the comment section so they standout !

pretty basic description,ability to highlight info you deem important.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Centralize Notification Preferences in My Profile

It would improve the customer experience to centralize all email notification settings into a setting under "My Profile". It would be fine to duplicate individual preferences for each page or category, but employees are always looking for ways to efficiently interact with the plethora of web pages and logins that the modern world requires of each of us.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Formatting on Email Sharing

When sharing a record via email, we would like for the form's show/hide rules to still be intact. Right now every field on the form will show on the email.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Electronic Signature

For Regulated environments an Electronic Signature option for every user to sign off on any Form would be very beneficial. Currently we use a workaround with a separate App, but having this feature built in would really improve the functionality and ability to show an Auditor that our users really did prove who they were.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base