I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Add auto sign out after so long?

This is very easy to implement. I am a developer and could do this for you its that easy.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Electronic Signature

For Regulated environments an Electronic Signature option for every user to sign off on any Form would be very beneficial. Currently we use a workaround with a separate App, but having this feature built in would really improve the functionality and ability to show an Auditor that our users really did prove who they were.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Centralize Notification Preferences in My Profile

It would improve the customer experience to centralize all email notification settings into a setting under "My Profile". It would be fine to duplicate individual preferences for each page or category, but employees are always looking for ways to efficiently interact with the plethora of web pages and logins that the modern world requires of each of us.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto Showing of Child Views in a Form + Radio Button

I would like it if Child Views to appear when a new form is opened, not after selecting Save.

In my example we have creating safety forms in which a user needs to add photos, hazards and Sign on, but rather than creating all the fields we have created other tables and linked them in. However when the user starts a new form they don't see any of this until they save the form. It creates them confusion.
    Secondly they should be able to just click ADD JSEA Radio Button. UI wise Trackvia really needs radio buttons.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply show/hide rules to a field on a form, based on THAT field's value.

if you are using a form to only view data, or if a form includes data that is read-only anyways, it would be nice to have the option to show/hide that field based on whether or not it has a value in it. This ensures that data will only be displayed when data is actually present.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable Charts to read and display a "Rounded Number" from Calculated Number Field

Enable Charts to read and display a "Rounded Number" from Calculated Number Field

When creating a chart off of a view that has rounded calculated numbers, the charts should display the sum of the rounded calculated numbers as rounded numbers. Right now you still get a long string of digits, even if your calculated field is rounded to, in my case, 2 decimal points in the calculated number.

Spoke to a service rep on the phone today and was told that charts don't care if the number is rounded or not, the charts do not use the rounded numbers.

Seems…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Variables In Filters

Currently, in filters, you are able to add filters and set criteria such as "A file is not present," "Is Identical To," "Less Than," etc. Many times we need to generate the same view or report based on particular values provided on a call by a customer or prospect. Therefore, I propose that TrackVia enables filters be created in which field values are set as a variables. So, instead of using a pre-populated value, the end user would be prompted to provide those values at the time that the filter, or the overlying view or report, is run. This would…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Link tables from the table editor

Add the table linking tool to the table editor.

When I am creating a table (in the table editor, naturally) I am thinking of the necessary fields as well as the links to other tables. Instead of navigating to the App Editor, I would like to add the link from the window I am in (ie the table editor).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort Order for Fields in Drop-down Lists

I would like to see drop-downs that list table Field Names be in alphabetical order.

It appears the Field Names are currently in the order of how the fields appear in the table builder.

It would make things alot easier if drop-down lists were sorted alphabetically regardless of the order in the table.

Some areas this would apply:
    - Selecting Record ID's
    - Filters
    - Formula Builder Pop-Up Window
    - View Builder
    - Form Builder

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Highlight fields to show focus

Highlight all field types to show focus.

Currently some fields highlight well (ex. Single Line) while others do not (ex. drop-down).

For ease of use, many users will tab through their entry fields, this process is difficult if you do not know which field you are focused on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Entering Data Quicker

Entering data is not easy nor quick to do anymore. I used to be able to enter the data, hit tab/space, and move quickly. But now I have to hit enter after the date, and hit tab several times to get to the next box. It's not terrible, but it's becoming frustrating when I'm trying to enter information quickly. I used to not have to look at the screen, but now I have to! It's slowing me down because I'll be typing, look at the screen, and wasn't even on a box to type! It was a lot easier to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to nested groups in the reports

I would like the reports to be able to have nested groups as when we create PIVOT tables in Excel.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Super Admin Default Form

Can you add the feature for Super Admin's to select a default form instead of using the generic form. It is very time consuming to constantly have to change it to the preferred form when viewing records. We should be able to select the record and view it the same way a limited user sees it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Error Handling for Image Fields

I would like to see some type of error handling on the Image field.

Currently, this field will accept any type of file with no error being returned to the user. The result being that no one can see or access the attached file when it is not an image.

The Image field should only accept images and nothing else.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to subdivide Gantt chart records.

I would like to have the ability to apply multiple dates to a Gantt chart for a conditional formatting effect.
    Example: I have a table of projects that I represent in a Gantt chart view. These projects have multiple stages, which I would like to represent on that chart (e.g. Planning stage: yellow, Labor stage: green, Post stage: orange).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make a calculated field unique!

This can be handy in so many ways!

I need this for: cleaning up phone numbers first, by standardised their patterns (removing brackets and such), and then I need this clean phone number to be UNIQUE!

If someone adds: 1-800-673-3302 and someone else adds: 1-800 673 3302, both will be regarded as "not-unique" which forms a big problem if you have over 10,000 records with various input patterns...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Deleting Inactive Checkbox Choices

I like temporarily having access to checkbox items as I'm creating a form. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to delete mistakes or checkbox choices that will never be used again - these are populating the "Inactive Choices" Box on the screen and starting to take up space. Would it be easy enough to add a small "x" to these choices similar to the option used above?

Being able to delete old usernames would also be great so those don't accumulate over time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding additional reporting periods

It will better if we have reporting periods such as Current Quarter, Prior Quarter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the ability to trace dependent formulas.

When deleting/replacing a field, I receive the following error: "The field 'X' is being used as part of a formula in a calculated field. If you'd like to remove this field, please remove it from the formula."

Unfortunately, I have no exact way of knowing where that formula is... Please create a way to trace dependent formulas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories