I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Make links added to dashboard Shortcut Panel moveable

The dashboard shortcut panel is really useful but the one annoyance with it is that you have to carefully think through the order of your links as they aren't movable once created; I had to delete them all then recreate them in the order I wanted. Can you make then drag and drop?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. manage users

Manage Users - Add column for Super Admin

I would like to be able to tell from the Manage Users screen which of my users are flagged as Super Admins without having to edit each individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add map overlay

Add a map layer. When mapping areas where streets do not exist in the mapping tool it would make the map feature usable to have the ability to add a map layer. Pin the layer corners to GPS coordinates so that new streets can be shown before the maps/satellite images are updated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pricing for less users. $600/yr is too much for me.

I don't need 10 users. 1 (2 at most) would be all I need, and this is for a company of 50 employees. So even though this is amazing and I wish I could use it, I can't justify the $600/year cost.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Editing directly from view on an Ipad

Editing information on an iPad directly from the view you're working on like you can on a desktop. Currently if you try to make an edit from the view on an iPad it makes you open the form to edit. This seems like an easy fix, and would save a lot of time considering most of our editing comes from our field guys using iPad's. Please let me know if this could be achieved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improved View and Form Management for Roles

Adding new features in a TrackVia app is always exciting! The not exciting part is having to add the same views and forms to every Role so people can use the new feature. Being able to set up a set of views and forms to go with them and push them to selected Roles would be AMAZING!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

MY DEALERSHIP WOULD LOVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM IN CUSTOMAZATION IN THE REPORTS, TO ADD AND REMOVE SECTIONS

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change formatting on History Window

for changes to paragraph fields the history only shows the top 2 lines of text. The browser has to zoom way out to read all of the text and then the text becomes almost unreadable.

Change formatting to allow admins to see all of the lines in paragraph fields

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Variables in Flows to have user defined values

When building flows you only have the option to pass a variable from a prior flow element. A new element would be great for a fixed value.

As an example I have a flow for a build and that build has 3 sub steps. It would be great to have a value to populate a field automatically as I progress through the flow.

start -> create record -> enter step 1 record ( populate step as step 1 from forced variable ) -> enter step 2 record ( populate step as step 2 from forced variable ) -> enter step…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow no-change steps inside of Flows

In order to make a flow more versatile, it would be good if a 'edit' step within a flow could be navigated without editing. So, for example, if I have a flow that involves reviewing the data in a record; with the option to stop and change things at each step, the user might hit a step in the flow where they don't need to change anything, but still need to get to the next step in the flow. The 'Save' button should be accessible in these cases even without an edit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Custom Branding: Different Options for Interface Color Themes

If you would like to see more color theme options in the "Select a Color Theme" drop-down, please reply to this idea with your recommendations and we'll see what we can do to get them added! So we can hone it, please try include a screenshot, website address, and/or RGB or Hex values for the colors you want.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. iOS - Searching views should return all matching items, not just records visible on the screen

When searching a view on the iOS mobile application, it appears to only return results that have been loaded in the view. Since the iPad only loads X number of items at a time (have to click "Tap to Load More"), I'm unable to search views with more then 25-50 records. When searching I would like the application to get the results from the server, not just the loaded items. A possible compromise would be to see the results from loaded items and give me a "Tap to Search All Records".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reformat the TrackVia User Field Lookup

The current TrackVia User Field displays the users as:
    "First Name Last Name <email address>"

As we get many users in the system, it would be much better if the names were:
    1. Alphabetized
    2. Last Name, First Name (hide the email address)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OCR For Mobile text/number input

It would be fly if in addition to the barcode reader, the mobile App could grab character strings that aren't barcoded off of labels using OCR.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Gantt charts in trackvia classic, based on two date fields. Moving the chart changes the date fields.

Gantt charts in trackvia classic, based on two date fields. Moving the chart changes the date fields.

Currently we have to manually enter TV data into teamgantt or ms project. This would make Trackvia a much more powerful tool.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add support for dynamic scripting

Not sure if there is a way to do this currently, but it would be SO COOL if we were able to store a snip of script code in a paragraph field on a record and to be able to execute that in the application scripts by calling some function on that field.

This could allow for dynamic handling of data processes without putting in conditions in the application script, rather it would lie on a parent table record and when a child record gets created, the child table before insert script can call the parent field that holds the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Application Script Help...

I am finding the information on Application Scripts to very limited.
    I want to capture currentvalue from a parent table in order to retain historical data, but I am unclear on which type of field to capture this data. ..or even types of fields/data I can pull from. According to the videos, I think that I need something like this:
    def x = ["field within current table"]
    x = currentvalue["Relationship name to parent"]["field name of parent"]

Am I missing something???

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to set User ID

Currently User ID's are the associated email address; I would like to have the ability to make User ID the First Name & Last Name.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Batch Export Photos

It would be helpful if we could export photos taken in the field in bulk via an export all photos option in a view/form. This way we can run them through other programs, i.e. mark up the photo and send it over to a customer for review or design plans etc..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base