I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Duplicate App

When will we be able to duplicate apps?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatic logout/time out

It would be incredibly helpful to have an automatic logout feature so that if a user closes the window without logging off, he/she has to login again. Similarly, a login left unattended for more than a preset time would automatically log out. Thanks for considering!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a "trash" folder/area where deleted records can be recovered when they are deleted accidentally.

Provide ability for a user to recover a record that has been previously deleted.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Re-enable previously hidden dropdown options.

I deleted some dropdown menu options because I wanted to temporarely hide them. But now I cannot find them back in the dropdown-menu editor. Do I have to go check the DB, because I cannot find a list of all dropdown options I've ever used...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GAUGE CHART

Have a "gauge" chart or "speedometer" chart - many examples online i.e. ClicData has one, GoogleSheets has an option.

Thanks

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Admins Need To Have Ability To Use A Separate Record ID For Imports

Admins need to have the ability to import via a separate record ID than what is displayed for end-users.

For better usability, most Record ID's are setup with multiple fields; such as, Auto Number, Category Field, Another Field.

However, for an admin, we often export large amounts of data, update in a spreadsheet, then need to import back in.
    In the current setup, we must include all the fields that used in the Record ID, even if they are not the fields being updated. If we don't remember to include them, then all the work done in the spreadsheets is…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. See a list of which fields are used in which filters.

I have so many filters, but if I change a field, sometimes my filters and view break without me knowing it. I need a way to be able to check which filters use which fields.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Multi-criteria Quick Search

I have some users that would like to use the Quick Search for multiple search-terms with an OR condition/operator.

Currently, the Quick Search returns and AND operator.

To differentiate the current search function with the new feature, perhaps the search string for OR conditions can be entered with some type of delimeter, such as:

apple OR orange OR banana (specifying OR)
    apple;orange;banana (separating with semi-colon)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More advanced import

I need these options ASAP:

1) If a field is blank: update with the info of the import file.
    If a field is not blank: DO NOT UPDATE

2) Checkbox field: Update with the options of the import file, but do DO NOT remove current checkboxes.
    e.g.
    A record has a field "checkboxes" with checks in: A, C. [B is empty]
    If I import a file with "checkboxes": 'B' it will return as: A, B, C.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Creating Notifications from Chart views

We are able to setup Notification Rules from a View, but only if that View is a grid type.
    I'd like to setup Notifications from Charts/Graphs also.

This will prevent us from having to create two identical Views: One for display (Chart), and one unseen View (Grid) used strictly for triggering a notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Area-Specific Barcode Scanning

I'd like to see a bar or other visual indicator on the barcode scanner that will let me choose one barcode from several adjacent barcodes.

I'm building an Asset Management Application, and I'm using the mobile platform to scan things like Serial Number, MAC address and other information off of the package of new laptops. Trying to scan a barcode where there are several in the field of view is impossible. My current workaround is to cover the unwanted codes with stickies to reveal only the one I want, but I'd love to see a more elegant solution.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Feedback and Knowledge Base