How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Form printing

Printing forms is great feature. Unfortunately, the spacing between rows of fields AND sections of the form is so generous that my forms that should print on one page are being spread out over two pages.

When a section is hidden from the form because of the result of a show/hide rule, there is additional spacing where that section would have been if it weren't hidden.

Also, when a form has a "view section" the view section box is enormous whether there is one child record or several.

The form printing feature may be improved if the row spacing was condensed, the blank space between sections was reduced and the "view section" had on-form sizing options such as expand, reduce or collapse...or hide!

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Christie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I would love to see an option for manipulating a 'print view'. Much like forms work, but instead how it may look if printed, as there are sometimes changes to how I need it to look/function.

• Justin Mauldin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Christie,

Thank you for the feedback! We have had similar requests, so we've passed this along to our engineering team for review. We will be sure to keep you in the loop of any updates we receive.

Thank you,

Justin

Feedback and Knowledge Base