How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

Validation rule needed to prevent two dates from conflicting with each other. Example: "Next Review" should be later than "Last Update"

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Connie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminTrackVia (Community Manager, TrackVia) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Katherine,

We would recommend contacting the Support Team for assistance with this. It sounds like your use case is a bit different than the initial post is requesting. Once we're able to take a look the application and understand the type of report you need, we can provide more tailored assistance.

Regards,

Kim

• Katherine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was this feature added? I need to be able to query off the last date in a summarized view.

• Witte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Connie,

Thank you for submitting this request. I can certainly see how this could be helpful for our Users, so I have logged this as a feature request. I have also associated your email address with this request, so should the feature be implemented in the future, you will receive a notification alerting you to it's addition.

Thank you!

Witte

Feedback and Knowledge Base