How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Admin Dashboard Tab View

As the administrator, all created dashboards show up in the top menu bar. I am certainly able to permit views and order the dashboards for users in this top menu, but my view defaults to when they were created. I would like to be able to organize the order of my admin dashboard menu as well, so the ones "I" use most show up first in the line up.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Angie Tinnell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Angie,

Thank you for reaching out! You can organize the way your dashboards are shown by assigning your user to a role. The same way you set up the order of the dashboards for your users on their roles, you can do so for yourself on your role. The way your dashboards show up top to bottom on your role will be the same way they show up on your screen left to right. On the Role Designer, you can drag the assigned dashboards any way you would like to get them to show in the desired order. The link below contains additional information with regards to assigning a dashboard as your homepage.

https://help.trackvia.com/knowledgebase/articles/245713-how-to-assign-a-dashboard-as-a-homepage

If you have further questions feel free to send a request to support@trackvia.com.

Regards,

Cristina

Feedback and Knowledge Base