How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Add images to forms

On a production site, we are using Trackvia forms as work instructions that can record the operations have been correctly done.
Some time a text like "Check the tightness of the screws" is not enougth to guide the operator.
That why we would appreciate to have the ability to add pictures in the forms (as template)

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Samuel Kay shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for reaching out. This might be a better discussion to have via phone or with your account manager, as I'm uncertain of the use case. That said, you do have the ability to include fields from parent tables on your form, including images. From the form designer, under Available Fields and Widgets, there is a drop down menu letting you toggle to a parent table, and from here, you can select fields from the related table to include on your form.

As always, feel free to call into our support team with questions or for assistance walking through a specific use case.

Regards,

Kim

• Kurt Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree this is necessary addition to the product. The image could be from a table of images or from an external site in my eyes to save space on the database.

• Samuel Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for you answer. Please, notify me if this won't be implemented in the next few month.
    This is a "must have" for one of my projects and I need to know if I can count on it or if I have to find another way.

Regards,

Samuel

• Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for the suggestion! This would be a great addition to forms. We will pass this along to our Product Team and keep you updated if this is something that gets added to TrackVia.

Regards,

Kim

Feedback and Knowledge Base