Recommend Improvements to the Form Builder Color Palette
The current color palette in the Form Builder is very difficult:
- The palette opens over the text box so I am unable to key in the Hex value.
- The palette cannot be moved
- Most times the palette is very slow of non-responsive
Jake Marwil commented
The palette opening over the text box is a known issue that our engineers are aware of and working to resolve. It appears to occur when the screen size or window size is small enough to force the color picker to overlap the hex value field. There are several workarounds you can use in the meantime.
- Zoom out in TrackVia
- Change your screen resolution to be smaller
- Click into the text color field then tab down into the background color field. While you will not be able to see your cursor, you can still type in a value.
We will also pass along the request to be able to move the color palette and to increase the responsiveness of it. Thanks for the feedback and please let us know if you have further questions.