How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Radio buttons vs Dropdown menu!!

No matter how you think about it, RADIO BUTTONS are 100 times faster to click on than choosing something in a dropdown menu!

Another REALLY EASY to implement improvement, and LOTS OF PRODUCTIVITY for everyone!

I would make it as on option to "show a dropdown menu as radio buttons".

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mesqueeb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mesqueeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's almost 1 year since. I think trackvia is ready for radio buttons.........

I'm a programmer as well and I don't see how creating a radio button option would take up so much time. It should only be around 1 day of programming.

PROPOSITION:
    Add a "dropdown" menu, have the option [show as radio buttons] on the form level. Just adding a small gear icon to the field when editing the form.

Support for the iOS app and such could be added much later and everyone would be happy!

• Thomas R Campi Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... Please let us lay out touch buttons...with radio buttons which we can lay horizontally (this can be also taken to the next level = modernized color touch buttons). This is how the ipad and mac works!!! Drop down is 1990 outdated. thank you

• Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Thank you for your valued feedback. This could be a great addition to field types in the system. We have notified our product team of the enhancement request and will keep you updated as new features are released.

Additionally, you can monitor releases via our product release notes section:
    http://help.trackvia.com/knowledgebase/topics/55947-product-release-notes

Please let us know if you have further questions or suggestions!

Thank you,

Kim

Feedback and Knowledge Base