How can we improve TrackVia? What features should come next?

Create a "trash" folder/area where deleted records can be recovered when they are deleted accidentally.

Provide ability for a user to recover a record that has been previously deleted.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cristina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Lorrie,

This feature has not been introduced yet, however, we do take nightly backups of your account and we have the ability to process an account restore from one of those backups. If you are interested in evaluating this alternative, feel free to give us a call or send us an email to support@trackvia.com. We have added you to the existing ticket regarding this Feature Request and we will contact you once there is an update.

Regards,

Cristina

• Lorrie. Griffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to un-delete 4 records that I deleted in error. Please tell me how to do so. I can see it in HISTORY but I am not able to reach it. I know on Track Via Classic I had the ability to un-delete a record.

• Matt Cox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of everyone's biggest complaints is that they must ask me to delete records that are created by mistake. Everyone feels like they are babied or being overly monitored because they cannot delete, but deleting is an all or nothing function. Whether malevolently or not i knew deletes would happen so it's been blocked since day 1. A recycle bin area would allow for people to delete things, but for them to be recovered if deleted by accident. The possibility of wiping out years worth of data just isn't something to mess around with.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great to have. In our first month of implementation, more than one user deleted a record and then regretted doing so either by accident or on second thought.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Accidents will and do happen.....the ability to retrieve would be a great enhancement. Is it currently under development?

• Julio Guerra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a safety system. Right now you can bulk delete all the records in a table in three clicks.
    Please either allow the bulk delete button to be disabled or add the ability to recover deleted records.
    Thank you.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

This is a great enhancement! The ability to quickly recover records that have been deleted by a user could have significant impacts on workflow.

We've logged this request with our product team for assessment and will update this post with any developments.

Regards,

Alex

Feedback and Knowledge Base