I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Android

Mobile app (tablet) support for platforms beyond just iPad.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re delighted to announce that we have published the first generation of our Android app to Google Play yesterday!

We have much more planned for this app in the coming months, including streamlined parent-child data workflows and reporting, geo fields and mapping, and much more.

You can download the TrackVia Android app by accessing this link or searching for TrackVia in the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xvia.android

Please suggest any enhancements to this app you would like to see in the future!

2. Center Justify Nested Containers on Forms

I would like to see nested containers (on Forms) to to be center justified (or give the Sysadmin the option).

Currently, a second level (inner) Container is left-justified within the first-level (outer) container. This results in an uneven right-side margin - very visible when using different background colors for each container.

See screenshot.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shorter, useful Meta Titles

Currently the Meta Titles that appear in browser tabs read: "Trackvia Pro | Home", "Trackvia Pro | Record" or "TrackVia Pro | Employees" for example.

With multiple tabs open, in a typical laptop screen these titles start getting cutoff with more than 5 tabs open. As a logged in user, the branding is unnecessary. What would be more useful would be "App Name Home", "Employees View", "New Employee" respectively.

You can tack the branding at the end, i.e. "New Employee | App Name | TrackVia Pro. I know this is nitpicky, but when designing a new app with multiple tabs…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Required Input for Lookup Fields & All Upper/Lower Case Formulas

I'd really like to see an option in form creation where you can make a look-up field for a parent-child record required. Also, it would be great if we had toupper and tolower formulas that we could use in calculated text fields. These formulas would ensure all characters are either all upper or all lower case respectively. Both of these suggestions would greatly improve our data consistency and accuracy.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to format number fields

The number fields are very hard to read. We should have the ability to add commas, align to the right and limit the number of decimal points (in calucations).

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

On 5/2/14 we released some printing layout improvements for both record forms and views. If you use your browser’s print function, you should now see a more well-formatted print layout. But, let us know if there are further enhancements to consider in this area. Thank you!

7. Easier access to edit table and edit app buttons

Add an edit button to table view.

Use case:

I have my table open and I notice I am missing a field. I have to do some navigation to find where I can edit my table.

I intuitively look for an icon to the right of the table name to edit the table so I may add my field or make other changes.

I would like to see the same functionality for an "Edit App" button, where you will have access to the button while looking at the app overview.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We released a bunch of admin-related navigation enhancements on 5/2/14, including the ability to edit a view’s underlying table directly from the view; just click on the wrench icon to see that.

Thank you for the feedback!

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base