I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Drop Down List of Views

Drop Down List of Views should be sorted alphabetically; currently listed in order of creation.. high degree of visual confusion. This sounds like an easy quick improvement. See screen shot.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show/Hide Feature on Forms

The current show/hide feature on forms only allows for a condition or always. In the classic version, it allowed the user to collapse or open a section when that section was needed to be viewed. This allowed for ease of scrolling and viewing when dealing with a larger form. I do not see that ability in this feature and would like it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't display the Record ID field in a child view.

I don't want to display the Record ID field in a child view. It shows up in the view, even though it is not added to the list of fields.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Using {{OLD}} Through Parent/Child Calculations

Having tons of potential customers who need historical data on orders. Orders link to a Products table with pricing. The problem is that the pricing on products can change over time, and changing on the Products table changes all historical pricing data for that product.

Love that {{OLD}} is in place now, but doesn't work for this because it needs to reference a calculated field.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Forms - Allow users to select (and copy) calculated field text

Currently calculated fields are disabled textarea controls, which prevents users from being able to select the text and copy the contents.

Selecting calculated text can be useful in a variety of scenarios. I like to use them when copy/pasting calculated descriptions to override description fields.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Total Visible Dashboards

I would like to see the number of Dashboards visible in an App (before the More dropdown appears) increased from the set number of 4 to a dynamic value based on the size of the browser window - smaller browsers display fewer tabs, but larger monitors/browsers can display several (if space allows).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make {Created By User} available in calculated text fields.

I don't see any reason why this is not allowed.......
    I need this to create a "Most recent action USER" on the company level.

→ if({Created}={Companies}.{Company}.{Most Recent Action Date},{Created By User},"")

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make a copy of role permissions

If you have many man tables like we do and many different roles, creating a new role is a painful process. The ability to start with a copy of an existing role to modify would greatly save time

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sort Order for Preferred Parent View Lookups

I would like to see the look-up field to a Preferred Parent View (new feature released this week) to be sorted alphabetically.

Even with the parent view sorted, the child table lookup field is not. This causes the lookup to be cumbersome when there are many values in the parent view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expanded Logical Operators

I would like to see expanded Logical Operators that we can use in calculated fields, particularly those of a "negative" value:
    - not
    - isnot
    - isnotblank
    - isnotchecked
    - isnotselected

etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add default values with dropdown menu's ASAP.

When I have actions that state wether I need to recall my clients or email them next, I need this dropdown menu to have a default value of "recall"!

If you have to make 200 calls a day this will save anyone a lot of time on the long run....

This shouldn't be too hard to implement right?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add an Export to Excel Icon to the Menu for all Roles (not just Admin)

Users should be able to export a form/view/table to excel without having to be an Administrator. Can you add an export to excel icon to the top menu where edit, add new record icons etc..are located?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Table Builder Field Placement

I'd like to see the ability of placing fields in the Table Builder in any order we desire without the sorting being changed when saving the table.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add moblie (android app) functionality for creation of parent records from child tables(when they dont aready exist)

The recent upgrade allowing parent records to be created from child tables is great. Can this functionality be added to the android app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Super Admin by Default

I noticed that Super-Admin rights are turned-on by default when creating new user accounts.

Curious on the reasoning for this. Sounds "safer" to have that off by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Links to Files/Documents should have fields for title, description, type

Links to Files/Documents should have fields for title, description, type. Currently, seems only the filename is available, and this is often not enough for user to decide if this is the document they want to view.
    * Title - text field to create/edit custom title
    * Description - longer field for desc. when helpful.
    * Type: user-defined dropdown for doc type (contract, property photo, etc.).

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Form Selection for a Specific View

I like the ability to change which form I see when manipulating data in a particular view. However, is it possible to designate a specific form for a specific view rather than having the default form always come up first and then having to change?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When I open the "View List" or list of views it is alphabetical order, Can you do that with all the lists

Make all dropdown lists on the ADMIN tab in alphabetical order. It is really hard to find a certain filter when there is not order to the list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Browser-based Horizontal Scroll Bar

I would like to see the horizontal scroll bar (on tables and views) be dependent on the size of the browser and not the number of rows returned.

Currently, if the number of rows returned (25, 50, 100) exceed the size of the browser, we must use the vertical scroll bar to reach the bottom. If the records of interest are near the top of the results, they scroll up (off the page) before we see the horizontal scroll bar to move to the right to the fields we need to edit.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quick Search on Drop Down Values

When I do a quick search on a table, I'd like to be able to search by the values of my drop-down fields. For example, if one field has a drop down menu of "Cats", "Dogs", "Birds", I'd like to be able to "Search within the table" for "Cats". Right now, this is not possible and it is decreasing the usability of my tables. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base