I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Global Dashboard

Which has a capability to filter all the records within the dashboard from different tables and views. This is very helpful to everyone to lessen their time reviewing the view one by one and manually check the number of records.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide dashboard

With the use of web links to dashboards able to be used as a pseudo-dashboard tab, it would be nice to be able to hide dashboards from the dashboards tab. Derrick's example of this on the 9/1/21 webinar would be great to split up "busy" dashboards and group them into smaller dashes, but doing that right now will also clutter the Dashboard Tab section.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Gantt - allow color of bar to be based on selected field/group

Today the Gantt bar colors are based on the label assigned to the bar which is redundant. Would be very powerful if instead, you could choose the color according to whatever you decide is the group. But still, have the Gantt sort on start time.

Although allowing a sort of finish can also be useful (maybe viewer selectable rather than in set-up?)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Document viewer

The current ability to store documents is great for templates that the user can download and fill. To enhance this feature, it would be great if the user could click on the document to view/preview it without downloading. As an example, in Gmail I can click on an attachment and see all the pages of a PDF, PPTX, DOCX, or XLSX file without having to download and open the file.

This would be very useful for instructions, reports and other documents the user only needs to see and does not need to change.

This would also be helpful to preview…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable show/hide on assigned edit form when doing bulk edit

Currently, when bulk editing records, if my chosen edit form has fields/sections hidden based on field values, I cannot bulk edit those fields without first changing the form to unhide the fields I want to edit. It would be more useful if bulk editing would override show/hide rules or had an option either on the form or the bulk edit interface to allow it to do so.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Timeline Canvas - Less Constrained Timeline View

The timeline view is quite impressive with the ability to drag n drop the start date or the duration of any project/task. It would be really great if you could show all tasks or projects in order of start date or finish date and not have to show them grouped up into small rows. It would be a very powerful view for visualizing what you have the resources to work on and moving work accordingly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sandbox a single App

Sandboxes are great. Promotable Sandboxes are great, but for rapid development and testing I'd love to be able to create a sandbox of a single app instead of my whole account. I'm developing a single app with no cross app connections to others and the majority of my account is not getting changed. It would be faster and cleaner to update if I could just sandbox one app instead of the whole account, especially if I want to test two different sandboxed versions side by side.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Comment Board

It would be pretty neat if there was a way to create a comment board, or task board that all users in your application can see. Maybe even there could be a feature where the task board has an option to be checked off once completed and such. I know this kind of sounds like an IM feature like Slack or Teams, but more so would allow managers or other employees to communicate.

For our team, we operate out of a dashboard daily. And if multiple employees have a task/comment board to utilize its a way to stay organized and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. select file type when exporting data (.csv, .xlsx, ...)

be able to select file type when exporting data (.csv, .xlsx, ...) or preset export file type for users/role

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use a field as hover text for another field

Currently in grid view, hovering over a column header creates a popup that contains the name of the column for that view. It adds nothing and sometimes gets in the way.
    It would be great if instead we could specify during view editing that a field can have a different field as its popup text.
    e.g. Currently, in all tables that I use as lookups in place of drop down fields, I create a paragraph field that can hold the definition of the drop-down item. Only users with access to the underlying tables can see those. It would be great…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Count of records on Collapsed section in Form

Be able to see on a collapsed section with a view within how many records are there in parenthesis. Like a folder in your email that shows how many are unread. It's collapsed cause it's not used often, but it would be useful to have on the collapsed title the possibility to see how many records are there so someone can be clued into expanding it if there are records within.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create new child records from a form without an embedded grid view

I would love to be able to embed just the Create New Record button in a form for a parent table instead of having to embed the child grid view. When creating a new record with a form, the record initially has no children. Sometimes I just want to add children without needing to see the big blank space of a grid view that eats up so much real estate. If the view could collapse when empty, or just the button could be embedded it would be much more efficient and a more efficient use of space.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. training

Provide tutorials on roll training to give a broader and better understanding of the environment and provide credit and pretraining for advanced physical training requirements.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logical Operators on Field Setting Filter Rules in Forms

Currently when applying a Filter Rule in Field Setting in the Form designer the only option is for the value of the "Field to filter by" to be "Identical to" the value of the field that is being filtered. I would love to have other options, e.g. "Not Identical to" so that the field being filtered can exclude options that have already been chosen in the filter source field. The result would be the ability to pick each option only once on a form in the way that a multiselect widget does, while allowing the results to be stored in…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pivot Table Defaults

Pivot tables need more options for default setup/formatting. Main things missing that would make this feature better are:
    1. The ability to set whether or not the rows are collapsed by default
    2. The ability to set sort order for the values (ie smallest to largest, largest to smallest).

Both of these abilities exist when viewing the pivot, but it is not possible to set them as defaults so they have to be applied every time you come back to the pivot view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. interaction drop down

Add Blend to the interaction drop down. We're using this every day to request documents

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. conditional formatting on Forms

Conditional Formatting for Forms as an aid to data entry or to enhance visibility and navigation (in long forms or when forms are being used to browse many records. I would love to be able to highlight blank fields for cases where I want to highlight missing data or data that potentially conflicts but making a field required or conditionally visible would be too restrictive. It would also be good for visual continuity to be able to format a form using the same colors as the table the record belongs to. The data values that merit extra emphasis in a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Administrators to be able to Save an XLSX file showing each User Roles' dashboards and the views, forms and permissions they are assigned

As an administrator, I would like to generate a spreadsheet to keep track of
    1) Each user roles' dashboards.
    2) What views, forms and permissions each user role has.

The purpose is to be able to maintain permissions as the database evolves and in case the roles have to be recreated in different environments / sandboxes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Covid shot update

For those who have registered for the Covid shot through PAE, allow them to update their status if they have already received the shot prior to getting the PAE one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. metadata annotations attached to any fields in a table

Somewhat similar to the recently added ability to add comments to field calculations (Thank You!), it would be great if there were a way to add annotations to any field. Think of it as in-line documentation. It would be even better if these annotation could be exported, but having them at all would be a great start.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base