I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. Use field values in website widget. Ie: show google maps location in frame

I think the widget thing is great but you really need the ability for that to be a calculated field and have it reference data in the record. For example, we can use lat/long fom our record to show the google maps location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Library/Listing of All Scheduled Reports & Notification Rules

I would like to see a listing (library?) of all Scheduled Reports and Notification Rules in an app, just as we can do in Classic.

Currently, we have to look within each View separately, then look in the Option Menu to see if the View has Notifications turned "On", or if the View is being Shared (Scheduled Reports).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SQL integration for views

For the more advanced users, it would be really great if we could make views with raw SQL code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk Edit with Document Attachment/Upload

I'd like to have the ability to bulk edit/upload a document to many records at the same time.
    This feature is available in the Classic platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calculated Paragraph Fields

I would like to have a Calculated Paragraph field - same as Calculated Text, but larger size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ad subform to form (add multiple products from the same table in one form)

If I could add multiple products from the same table in one order form, it would take less time.

The situation now is like this:

When I have a customer that buys one product I need one form to do that (Connect product table and costumer table via Sales Order Form). But when I have one customer that buys multiple products I have te repeat the proces multiple times (One product per form).

Kind regards,

M. Cooiman

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Row Width Settings and cell margins

The Row Height Setting feature is great, and I would like to see something similar for row width. Currently, you must manually double-click or click and drag the row border to re-size a row's width. These adjustments are lost upon logout and need to be made every time I log in again. I would like to set the widths so they are all uniform.

Also, the column margins could be tighter. The header's (Field name/Title) cell margins don't need to be so big. When you make the row width too small you get "..." which takes up alot of space.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Internal TrackVia Action Triggers - ala Zapier

I would love to see an internal mechanism to create records, or perform some other action, within the TrackVia application when certain criteria is met.

We currently have the Zapier integration which is great for external applications, but this request is for actions being performed within TrackVia.

We should not need a 3rd party application to trigger an internal action within TrackVia for something performed within TrackVia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy graph views into word docs, emails etc.

I have several ways that I want to display and manipulate my data. To compile all my graph (views) and applicable narratives into one document I need to copy and paste them into Word. I am currently exporting to Excel, creating a graph (that looks the same as it does in TV!) and then copying it into the one cohesive Word document. If I could just copy the graph directly from TV, I would not need to utilize Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Emailing Filtered Reports

Really like the ability to email reports - however, when a filter is applied to a view or report you can go through the process of emailing a report but it never comes through. I'm assuming this is a bug tied to the filtering.

If you could pull up a view, filter it by a field, and then email that filtered report that would be great.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to use TrackVia apps without logging in

Use Kerberos type authentication so users are already identified and can access TrackVia apps by clicking relevant link without stopping to log in every time (and keep track of yet another password).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Basic formatting in Paragraph text fields

The ability to apply basic formatting to paragraph fields would be a huge bonus. Bold/Italic/underline/font size/color would allow these fields to be much more functional for us.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

If the new note date "Today" button is supposed to save users time; why not put it at the top of the drop down menu? Efficiency is key :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. See a list of which fields are used in which filters.

I have so many filters, but if I change a field, sometimes my filters and view break without me knowing it. I need a way to be able to check which filters use which fields.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multi-criteria Quick Search

I have some users that would like to use the Quick Search for multiple search-terms with an OR condition/operator.

Currently, the Quick Search returns and AND operator.

To differentiate the current search function with the new feature, perhaps the search string for OR conditions can be entered with some type of delimeter, such as:

apple OR orange OR banana (specifying OR)
    apple;orange;banana (separating with semi-colon)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to include grandparent fields in grandchild tables and forms

Lets say I have a table (T1) with a parent table (P1), which in turn has a parent table P2. I'd like for the ability to pull fields from P2 into T1's table, forms and views easily. Right now I have to pull them into P1 first before I can use them in T1.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. iOS - Searching views should return all matching items, not just records visible on the screen

When searching a view on the iOS mobile application, it appears to only return results that have been loaded in the view. Since the iPad only loads X number of items at a time (have to click "Tap to Load More"), I'm unable to search views with more then 25-50 records. When searching I would like the application to get the results from the server, not just the loaded items. A possible compromise would be to see the results from loaded items and give me a "Tap to Search All Records".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to rename dropdown options without having to delete them once.

Rename dropdown options!

Another easy to integrate → LOTS of benefit improvements! ^^

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base