I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. It takes to long to load data

it took 40min to load information should only be 5min max

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. how do i Automatically link new records entered into a child table (many) to a record in the parent table all within the same app?

I have a parent table with each record containing a barcode and descriptions / pictures of the item.

I have a child table where i will scan barcodes that are in the parent everyday. it would be great if every time i created a record in the child table and scanned the barcode, that the record would automatically link to the appropriate barcode in the parent table.

Is this possible? Thanks very much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Form printing

Printing forms is great feature. Unfortunately, the spacing between rows of fields AND sections of the form is so generous that my forms that should print on one page are being spread out over two pages.

When a section is hidden from the form because of the result of a show/hide rule, there is additional spacing where that section would have been if it weren't hidden.

Also, when a form has a "view section" the view section box is enormous whether there is one child record or several.

The form printing feature may be improved if the row spacing was…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Admins Need To Have Ability To Use A Separate Record ID For Imports

Admins need to have the ability to import via a separate record ID than what is displayed for end-users.

For better usability, most Record ID's are setup with multiple fields; such as, Auto Number, Category Field, Another Field.

However, for an admin, we often export large amounts of data, update in a spreadsheet, then need to import back in.

In the current setup, we must include all the fields that used in the Record ID, even if they are not the fields being updated. If we don't remember to include them, then all the work done in the spreadsheets is…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Select a default form

I don't like the default form and I don't use the default...ever. When I'm in the form builder screen, I would like to have the ability to set a form as the default form.

Choosing my own default form would save me a few steps in having to go into the Roles and assign a form to a view every time I create a new view.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize Field/Section Borders

I would like the ability to customize the borders of fields and sections on the Form.

Currently, they all have a thin grey border. Against a white background, the screen appears to be full of boxes. If we can customize the border to be the same color, or no border at all, this will give a cleaner appearance of our app.

This should be an easy add-on to the Form Editor for Section/Field Settings (see screenshot) where we can customize Text Color and Background Color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. use special characters with ischecked() formula

You cannot use any special characters in ischecked() like "/" or "("...

When trying:
    ischecked("A / B (C)",{Field})
    It says: "A \/ B (C)" does not exist.

When trying:
    ischecked("無い",{Field})
    It says: "\?\?" does not exist...

Please at least let me use the english characters like slashes and brackets........

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to nested groups in the reports

I would like the reports to be able to have nested groups as when we create PIVOT tables in Excel.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adding additional reporting periods

It will better if we have reporting periods such as Current Quarter, Prior Quarter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Different currencies

It would be very useful to use different currencies in Trackvia so it would automatically calculate the value in USD based on daily updates.
    We deal with international suppliers and many of our deals are in local currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto Showing of Child Views in a Form + Radio Button

I would like it if Child Views to appear when a new form is opened, not after selecting Save.

In my example we have creating safety forms in which a user needs to add photos, hazards and Sign on, but rather than creating all the fields we have created other tables and linked them in. However when the user starts a new form they don't see any of this until they save the form. It creates them confusion.
    Secondly they should be able to just click ADD JSEA Radio Button. UI wise Trackvia really needs radio buttons.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upload multiple documents to one document field

Upload multiple documents to one document field. I hate having to add multiple fields for images, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Permissions: Edit only own records (View other user's but no edit)

Now the permissions to choose from are “View only” “View & Edit” “View, Edit & Delete”.
    WE NEED a 4th and 5th option:
    ・View all & Edit only records of current user
    ・View all & Edit only records of users of the same role

I think this feature is required by almost every company.
    I really need this function to be able to stop my users from editing records of other users. Or with a small team, to be able to stop teams from editing the records the other teams make.

Apparently, after some back and forth with support it's…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to drag and drop in the sort feature

It would be nice to have the ability to drag your sort criteria up and down to change the order without x-ing out and redoing the whole sort window. For example, if you want to sort by date and then by company name and then switch and have company name first, it would be helpful to be able to quickly move those criteria

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More info about current fields, where they are used, etc.

A Database is really hard to keep clean once you have more than 100 fields per table, and you need to work on the DB with more than 1 person.
    To keep it organized I'd like to remove fields that have become obsolete, and see which fields are critical to keep!
    That's why I'd like an overview of:
    1) Which fields are used in which views
    2) Which fields are used in which calculated fields
    3) Which fields are used for which filters
    Now I am currently manually doing this and it's become more and more difficult to keep track.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filters

I would like the filter options to include, "does not begin with" and/or "begins with."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow for image entry on views

Views allow for some data to be added directly, but images cannot be added unless through a form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a way to output a quotation mark, " inside the string. used for json output.

This is needed as a way to output data about child records to zapier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use field values in website widget. Ie: show google maps location in frame

I think the widget thing is great but you really need the ability for that to be a calculated field and have it reference data in the record. For example, we can use lat/long fom our record to show the google maps location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lanes available in the 'Pro' / classic version of Trackvia

The lanes option would be really helpful but I don't want to have to upgrade to the enterprise version - will it be available in the pro / classic version of trackvia?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base