I would like to see...

Thanks for telling us what you’d like to see in the product!

1. More advanced import

I need these options ASAP:

1) If a field is blank: update with the info of the import file.
    If a field is not blank: DO NOT UPDATE

2) Checkbox field: Update with the options of the import file, but do DO NOT remove current checkboxes.
    e.g.
    A record has a field "checkboxes" with checks in: A, C. [B is empty]
    If I import a file with "checkboxes": 'B' it will return as: A, B, C.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More chart to table options

Give the option to convert a table to a chart and vice versa rather than creating a new view. Additionally, please add the ability to add multiple chart using different data arrays and still have them grouped under one single view instead of a bunch of views for a bunch of different charts.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A View that Looks like a Form

The headline sounds crazy but hear me out. I want a user to be able to look up a record without seeing all of the records. The view could be set up with only a search option and the only search matches are shown.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. iOS - Delete Cache Button Functionality (instead of sign in/out process)

A lot of issues experienced on the iOS devices (foreign key violations, form issues, parent lookup caching, etc.) can be resolved by logging out and back into the TrackVia (actual sign out of TrackVia via Settings, not closing the application). I would like to have the Sync Resources button (or another one, not to be picky) that will perform the same refresh/clearing of cache settings as the sign in/out process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk edit a page

The ability to bulk edit/delete ALL my records is great when I create a filter, etc, etc, but I don't always want to take the extra step.

Instead I would like to see the ability to click a checkbox to select the records on one PAGE at a time.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Creating Notifications from Chart views

We are able to setup Notification Rules from a View, but only if that View is a grid type.
    I'd like to setup Notifications from Charts/Graphs also.

This will prevent us from having to create two identical Views: One for display (Chart), and one unseen View (Grid) used strictly for triggering a notification.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Date Swimlanes for scheduling?

We find swimlanes very useful for organizing our production process. We'd like to see this feature expand into dates. It would be great to filter the view to a week or two, and then have 7-14 days of swimlanes to drag batches onto for scheduling.

Additionally, having the ability to add more info to the "record" identifier box would be huge.

Thanks!

Jon

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Top menu in desktop browsers should support smaller browser widths/resolutions

Depending on the name of the application and the width of your web browser on a desktop, the menu wraps causing display issues with the admin menu and the top of the page content.

This causes havoc when using TrackVia in a split screen (two browser windows across a single monitor). Depending on the name of your application it can cause problems between 960-1040px widths.

Attached image to show an example of the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More than one form for Limited Roles

Allow permission for limited users to use more than one form to enter records into a table.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. manage users

Manage Users - Add column for Super Admin

I would like to be able to tell from the Manage Users screen which of my users are flagged as Super Admins without having to edit each individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dual Dashboard Names

I would like the ability of setting dual names to a dashboard:
    - One for an Admin view where I can add other information, such as: "RW" or "RO" to know this dashboard is for a certain group of users.
    - The end-user display name.

Currently, I only see the end-user display name, and if I name multiple dashboards the same name (for a consistent look and feel), its difficult to know which is which.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dropdown Menu Subheadings

I would like to see the ability to add subheadings to dropdown menus to better organize long lists of options

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Standard URL for page types

It would be nice when browsing a page to have a standard URL for that page with a describer at the end that you can exchange to view a different group of data. (i.e. http://trackvia.com/blah/blah/Page3). Exchanging "Page3" with "Page4" would give you the same layout but with the next group of data. This way it would be easy to create shortcuts for groups of data that you frequent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  improve existing feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Modified Options Menu for 100% Read-Only Accounts

I have a use case for setting up accounts that are 100% read-only for some of our business partners external to our Company.

To allow this, we need to remove some of the current features from the Options Menu: Notifications and Lanes.

Can these features (and any future features) be a level of permissions granted within the Role the user is a member of, and any new features should be turned off (inactive) by default within the Role?

This will allow us to present data and features that they cannot modify, print, export, copy, share or to change how the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create vCard attachment for person records

I would like to be able to download a vCard for a person record in a person table. It would likely require either a custom table type, or the ability to map fields from a table to vcard fields--perhaps in a separate wizard in the admin area.

It could be implemented on forms or views using a custom field type.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. user management - delete users

Please can you include a feature to delete users in the Manage User function (as exists in Classic). I am very surprised that it is not already there - surely add, edit and delete are the minimum features needed here?.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need notification emails with excel files attached

Notification emails should contain an excel file of specific records that triggered the notification

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Duplicate App and/or made parent app

Until you get the ability to group users. It would be great to be able to duplicate apps easily. An upgrade to that would be to have a parent app and have all the changes cascade to the child apps. That way we only have to maintain one app when having multiple clients that need admin access to the same app.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  add new feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make a calculated field unique!

This can be handy in so many ways!

I need this for: cleaning up phone numbers first, by standardised their patterns (removing brackets and such), and then I need this clean phone number to be UNIQUE!

If someone adds: 1-800-673-3302 and someone else adds: 1-800 673 3302, both will be regarded as "not-unique" which forms a big problem if you have over 10,000 records with various input patterns...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gantt chart show no information label when you hover a bar

With every other view format when you hover a bar you can see information pop up, except for Gantt charts (first picture). With Gantt charts you can only see information pop up when you hover a bar in the chart preview (second picture).

The second thing, is it possible to get more detailed information when you hover a bar in a Gantt chart? In the preview of the Gantt chart I can see the months, but when I can see also dates its more practical and faster. Otherwise when I want to plan something in a Gantt chart I have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

I would like to see...

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base